using coax as an antenna5 links
- Squarooka Antenna - squared bazooka for 2 meters band
- Sort of similar to the one of the 6m omni. Instead of using twin-lead, this design makes use of a more or less regular double bazooka antenna (coaxial dipole). Your attention shall be drawn to the available standart literature, such as Rothammel.
In order to "compute" the dimension, Karl Rothammel mentioned that the total length of the dipole shall be 95% of the free-space wavelength. The short-circuit bridges (closing the folded dipole) are to be placed at a distance-fraction being equal to the velocity factor of the coax cable used, which will be 66% using RG-58 or RG174.
[ Hits: 100 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Broadband Double-Bazooka
- The Broadband Double-Bazooka Antenna- How Broad Is It? Adapted from Technical Correspondence, QST, September 1976, the increasing interest in using the coaxial dipole via W2DU
[ Hits: 4865 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Article dedicated to several antennas including the bazooka antenna, with dimension for HF bands calculated using a RG-213 coax cables
[ Hits: 700 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- This program let you design of antenna trap using length of coaxial line wound as solenoid on a coil former.
[ Hits: 5210 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 3.78 ]
- VHF UHF Scanner Antennas
- Homebrew U/VHF scanner antennas using parts from other Antennas and spare stuff I had laying around. Antennas use a balun and 75-ohm coax to make it back to the scanners by KA6WKE
[ Hits: 622 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
You can try similar terms10m coax antenna 2m coax antenna 40m coax antenna antenna coax coax antenna coax antenna for hf end fed coax antenna using coax as an antenna 40 meter coax antenna 70cm coax antenna antenna calculate coax c antenna made from coax coax antenna switches coax antenna to single w coax antenna traps
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links