end fed coax4 links
- Feeder Radiation
- Connecting centre fed antennas, dipoles, yagis, rhombics, loops to coaxial cable, unless care is taken, it is not difficult to end up with feeder radiation resulting in power loss and the radiation characteristics changes
[ Hits: 1655 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Chocking the End-Fed Antenna
- Stop common-mode current when transmitting with an end-fed antenna. Unbalanced antennas are very prone to currents on the outside of the coax.
[ Hits: 462 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Horizontal Loop Antenna Experiments
- The HF horizontal loop has been around for many years now. This article includes a YouTube video and discusses the reasons for looking at this antenna, its design, and its installation. There are some on-air comparisons against three regular double bazooka (coax) dipoles and the Par SWL End-Fed antenna.
[ Hits: 663 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- The FD4 (FD3) Windom Antenna
- The 4-band Fritzel model FD4 is a special version of a Windom antenna. It is a half-wave long on the lowest frequency, and is fed from a coax cable through a transformer inserted in the wire at one-third from one end
[ Hits: 51103 | Votes: 84 | Rating: 5.33 ]
You can try similar terms75 ohm coax coax 214 coax ant coax arm coax rg 8 u dc coax end fed coax from coax hf coax rg 11 coax rg 58 coax used coax using 75 ohm coax 10m coax antenna 1:1 coax balun
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links