coax loop antenna15 links
- G3YXM Small Loop
- This simple antenna is capable of remarkable results on 160, 80 and 40 metres. Forming a triangle from around 50 feet of satellite TV coaxial cable, the top of the triangle can be as low as 15 feet, and the lower side just high enough to prevent a passer by hanging themselves
[ Hits: 3317 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- 30m vertical dipole
- The 30 Meter Vertical Dipole is constructed from #10 stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores.
The feedpoint uses a T-section of PVC pipe. The coax loops through the PVC pipe to provide strain relief. by W1TR
[ Hits: 1406 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- 40 Meter Horizontal Loop
- The 40 meter horizontal loop is constructed from #10 stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores.
The feedpoint uses PVC a pipe T-section. The coax loops through the T-section to provide strain relief by W1TR
[ Hits: 1171 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 40m Magnetic Loop Antenna
- A coaxial cable tuneable magnetic loop antenna for 7MHz. This experimental antenna does not require a tuning capacitor
[ Hits: 2285 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- HB9MTN Loop for 6 meters
- picture and dimensions of a coax loop antenna centered at 51.490 MHz
[ Hits: 1508 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A Cost Effective Current-mode 1:1 Balun
- A cost effective current-mode 1:1 balun can be constructed from a length of coax and a rod typically used for a broadcast antenna loop-stick, some electrical tape, cable ties, a length of PVC water-pipe and some connectors.
[ Hits: 8390 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Feeder Radiation
- Connecting centre fed antennas, dipoles, yagis, rhombics, loops to coaxial cable, unless care is taken, it is not difficult to end up with feeder radiation resulting in power loss and the radiation characteristics changes
[ Hits: 1680 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8 ]
- A Small Wire Loop Antennas for 160 meters
- Low noise, receive only coax loop antennas for 160 - 10 meters HF bands
[ Hits: 47210 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Cheap antenna to make from 160m - 6m
- The antenna is nothing more than a simple 2.4 metre square loop drawing pinned to the internal brick wall of the spare bedroom. Yep, thats right, the inside wall of the spare bedroom - ideal for flat dwellers, hotel rooms or whinging neighbours, The loop has a simple switched inductance at the top of the square loop and uses a simple coaxial stub to tune the antenna. An additional variable capacitor placed across the feedpoint can be used to fine tune the resonance of the antenna, by Andy G0FTD
[ Hits: 42605 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- 160 m Balanced Coaxial Receiving Loop Antenna
- W4HM explanation of the 160 meter balanced coaxial receiving loop antenna, easily adaptable to a 40 and 80 meters band
[ Hits: 6147 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Horizontal Loop Antenna Experiments
- The HF horizontal loop has been around for many years now. This article includes a YouTube video and discusses the reasons for looking at this antenna, its design, and its installation. There are some on-air comparisons against three regular double bazooka (coax) dipoles and the Par SWL End-Fed antenna.
[ Hits: 747 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- 160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennas
- Receiving loop antenna for top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhf antenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
[ Hits: 63033 | Votes: 57 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Simple Coax Mag Loop Antenna
- A homemade Magnetic Loop antenna from a spare 3m length of RG213 working from 30m to 15m with a 130pF tuning capacitor
[ Hits: 2854 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.89 ]
- Travel Loop Antenna 80-10m
- A loop antenna made with common RG-213 coax and rests on a cross made of 6 mm fibreglass rods anf a 6.5- 30MHz tune
[ Hits: 1158 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4 ]
- LA1IC Coax-Fed slooping longwire
- Simple, inexpensive and easy to erect, this antenna provides directivity, low angle radiation and
a small gain on a number of HF bands.
[ Hits: 3660 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6 ]
You can try similar termscoax loop antenna 2 m loop antenna antenna loop 40m hf loop antenna swl loop antenna coax coax arm 160m loop antenna 40m magnetic loop antenna 6 meter loop antenna 80m delta loop antenna active loop antenna delta loop antenna delta loop hf antenna horizontal loop antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links