vertical collinear10 links
- Build a 2.4GHz Vertical antenna
- Building a 2.4GHz vertical collinear omnidirectional antenna
[ Hits: 74927 | Votes: 99 | Rating: 6.42 ]
- The Simple Collinear
- Wherever there is a need for a vertically polarized omni-directional antenna with gain, a collinear is used. The vertically polarized collinear takes the form of two or more half waves in-line and in-phase, resulting in an omni-directional pattern with maximum radiation near the horizon.
[ Hits: 8673 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Omni-Gain Vertical Collinear Antenna
- This rugged antenna, an omnidirectional collinear, is capable of surviving harsh environments. It's a good choice for repeater installations and can be top, or side mounted to the tower by WA6SVT
[ Hits: 10098 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.86 ]
- 802.11 2.4Ghz Low-Power Vertical Antenna
- A 2.4Ghz low-power 5dBi vertical collinear
antenna for 802.11 applications
[ Hits: 8874 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.37 ]
- Home-brew Compact 6dBi Collinear Antenna
- This page details the construction of an easy-to-make collinear 360 degrees omni-directional, vertically polarised, antenna for 802.11b/g wireless networking.
[ Hits: 20121 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 7.89 ]
- Improving the Super-J
- The collinear J-Pole, often known as the Super-J, does improve the behavior over a regular J-Pole.
As many attest, there is an advantage when vertically combining 1/2 radiating sections to have a bit of separation between the half-wave end points.
The Super-J has very little separation between the two half-wave radiators.
[ Hits: 432 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- BiQuad Antenna for 144/440
- This is a vertically polarized Broadside and Collinear Array each Loop is a vertically polarized Broadside Array both the right and the left side of the Loop is a bent 1/2 wave dipole working 180 degrees out of phase with the other one and that gives you 4.15dbi of gain by KE4UYP
[ Hits: 6962 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- BiQuad 144/430 MHz
- A vertically polarized broadside and collinear array by KE4UYP
[ Hits: 3826 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 1.40 ]
- A 2.4Ghz Low-Power Vertical Collinear antenna
- Antenna for 802.11 applications by Brian Oblivion and Capt.Kaboom
[ Hits: 3834 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.20 ]
- Sandpiper Aerial Technology LTD
- Sandpiper has been designing and manufacturing aerials for over 25 years. Offer HF Dipoles and verticals, VHF UHF Yagi, collinears and other beam antennas, elical antennas,quagi,moxon, and portable antennas, tripods mounts and fiberglass poles
[ Hits: 1905 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termscollinear vertical vertical collinear collinear vhf collinear 2m collinear collinear 80m 5/8 collinear 20 m collinear 2 m collinear hf collinear 8db-collinear-ant-2-m 850 mhz collinear collinear 2.4 20m collinear 8db collinear ant 2 m
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links