wire antenna 10 8018 links
- W5GI Mystery Antenna
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It is similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
[ Hits: 128500 | Votes: 111 | Rating: 7.89 ]
- 40m & 80m portable wire antenna
- G8ODE antenna project, where the 40m & Short 80m antenna was deployed as a sloping wire antenna using the 10M fibre glass fishing pole and a hook on the house's gutter-board
[ Hits: 2953 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- 80 meters wire antenna
- A reduced-size 80-meter antenna designed for small lots, portable use, and a fine companion for QRP
[ Hits: 43100 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 4.43 ]
- 80m OCF Dipole
- A simple 7 bands off-center dipole wire antenna designed to work on 80 meters band and that can cover also 40m 30m 20m 15m 12m 10m with acceptable SWR
[ Hits: 1488 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 80 Meter Ground Plane
- The 80 meter ground plane is constructed from #10 stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores. The feedpoint uses PVC a pipe T-section Article by W1TR
[ Hits: 884 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 80 Meter Vertical Loop
- The 80 meter vertical loop is constructed from #10 stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores. The feedpoint uses a 6 inch section of half inch diameter PVC pipe Article by W1TR
[ Hits: 703 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Duo band antenna for 80 and 20 m
- Article originally published on Electron 7 1999 and on Radcom 10 1999 on wire H-type and V-type antenna designs that can resonate on 80 and 20 meters band
[ Hits: 202 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Wire antenna with coaxial cable traps
- This multiband antenna 10-80 meters is a home made project by I1BAY. Has been used for SOTA activations with great results. Traps are done with coax cable turns, dimensions are in the attached schema.
[ Hits: 9032 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Inverted V
- Described is a simple inverted-V antenna which, when used with a balanced ATU, can be used on all the main Radio Amateur HF bands (80, 40, 20, 15 and 10m). The cental support is made in such a way that the wire can be coiled up for storage when the antenna is taken down.
[ Hits: 3200 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Homemade Carolina Windom antenna
- This multiband wire antenna it is an off centre fed dipole, with 10 feet of vertical radiator, needs no tuner on 40m, 20m and 10m and works fine on all bands above 40m with a tuner, and even below 40m on 60m, and 80m.
[ Hits: 7481 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.10 ]
- NB6Zep Antenna and more
- A modified EDZep for 20 meters, Yagi, Zepp Beam, Dual Dipole, Space Restricted 80 meter wires.
Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters with tuner
[ Hits: 9048 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- 80 Meter Multiband doublet antenna
- 80 meter multiband doublet antenna with open wire feedline for 80-10 meters by N1LO
[ Hits: 3208 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- W4JOH Cobra Antenna
- The original Cobra antenna, is a multiband 160 or 80 to 10 meter, designed by W4JOH is built using standard insulated wire of about 14 gauge and fed with 450 ohm ladder line down to the shack into a tuner.
[ Hits: 1463 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- EC2APU multiband wire antenna
- Wire antenna for 10-15-20-40-80 meters band, with many drawings and description in spanish
[ Hits: 5862 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 80-10 m multiband wire antenna
- G8OFZ multi-band antenna for 80-10m, this antenna appears to be a derivative of the Doublet and the Classic G5RV
[ Hits: 3269 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- G4RV Antenna
- An 80 to 10 meters multibad wire antenna plan by Maidstone Amateur Radio Society
[ Hits: 1834 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Remotely tuned 80-10m Wire Antenna
- A remotely tuned 80m to 10m wire vertical antenna
[ Hits: 944 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A low power 3.5MHz ARDF transmitter
- This low power transmitter is developed for ARDF exercising purposes but of course can be used as super QRP transmitter either. With 1 or 2 meter wire as antenna and a ARDF receiver with ferrite-rod antenna the range is about 100m but with better antennas and a 'real' receiver the range is probably much larger.
[ Hits: 1797 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
You can try similar terms10m wire antenna 15 m wire antenna 160 m wire antenna 20m wire antenna 40m wire antenna 6m wire antenna 8 mhz wire antenna 80 m wire antenna antenna wire for ham ant best wire antenna cb wire antenna end fed wire antenna ez wire antenna fan wire antenna guy wire antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links