yagi 14442 links
Antennas : 2M
- BVO2 Yagis
- Yagi beam plans for 144MHz band
[ Hits: 14038 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.79 ]
- 43 element Yagi for 2 mt.
- 43 Element Yagi for 144.200 MHz by VE7BQH
[ Hits: 26954 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.26 ]
- G4CQM Homebrew VHF Yagi antennas
- Homebrew VHF Yagi 50MHz 144MHz 432MHz 1296MHz 2320MHz 6M 2M 70CM 23CM 13CM Yagis
[ Hits: 20099 | Votes: 100 | Rating: 8.43 ]
- 7 Elements YAGI for 144 Mhz
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.7 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz
SSB/MGM band, in PDF Format
[ Hits: 40297 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 5.99 ]
- QM5 Yagi for 2 meters band
- The QM5 antenna is a simple 5 elements Yagi with 1.88 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, I used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 9.17 dBd; i.e. 11.3 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 11.5 dB. Elements
[ Hits: 6518 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- QM7 7 elements 144 MHz Yagi-Uda Antenna
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.70 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 11.35 dBd; i.e. 13.5 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 12.5 dB
[ Hits: 5208 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.27 ]
- Portable Yagi for 144MHz
- Simple 7 element Yagi is ideal for portable operation. The elements can be removed and replaced in a few minutes. The 2.42 m boom will fit inside a car, the elements are made from 6mm solid aluminium rod.
[ Hits: 13857 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 6.74 ]
- 13 elements Yagi antenna for 144 MHz
- DJ9BV yagi antenna for 2 meters band
[ Hits: 8043 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- 2m VHF antennas with high gain
- 2m SSB/CW-12.5 Ohm Yagis with extrem high gain and small bandwidth.
These Yagis were constructed as ultra-light, portable Yagis with extrem high gain. They have small bandwidth and are working from 144,0-144,8MHz with good SWR.
[ Hits: 7873 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.23 ]
- 3 Element Yagi for 144 Mhz
- Elelement yagi beam antenna for 2 meters band by ON6MU
[ Hits: 3498 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.39 ]
- 12el 144MHz Plus2 LFA
- A Low-Noise Urban 12 element Plus2 LFA Yagi antenna for 144MHz no match required, 50Ohm direct feed
[ Hits: 2391 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.14 ]
- 14el 144MHz Plus2 LFA Antenna
- 1 plus2 LFA Yagi 14 normal elements plus 2 additional reflectors. Loop feed means 50Ohm perfect match for minimal losses
[ Hits: 1297 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 17 elements 144 MHz Plus2 LFA Yagi
- No other 2M antenna comes close in performance to these Plus2 Yagis, commercial or otherwise.
[ Hits: 1499 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 19 elements Plus2 LFA Yagi for EME
- A Low-Noise Urban 19 element Plus2 LFA Yagi for 144MHz, check the VE7BQH list, no other 2M antenna comes close in performance. You can build it yourself for free
[ Hits: 970 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Grid Yagi for 144 Mhz
- The Grid Yagi (or Grid Quad) is a high performance yagi antenna that can be built with readily obtainable inexpensive materials. Described here is a 6 element 2 meter version with a boom length of about 1 wavelength, shown
[ Hits: 2269 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 6 element yagi for 144 mhz
- A 6 elements VHF Yagi antenna designed
with YAGIMAX 3 and made by SV1XY with excellent results on local and satellites contacts like UO-14 and AO-27
[ Hits: 6336 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- DK7ZB 144 mhz Yagis
- High gain, good pattern and acceptable bandwidth. These aims can be realized with a radiation-resistance of 25-35Ohms, because the 28-Ohm-feedpoint is very simple to match.
[ Hits: 1767 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.86 ]
- EME stackable 9el 144MHz LFA Yagi
- High Gain Low Noise 9el 144MHZ LFA Yagi. Flat SWR and no matching required. Very low temperature see lowest Ta on VE7BQH list ofr this size!
[ Hits: 823 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 3 element portable Yagi for 2 meters
- The I DX is a homemade 3 element portable Yagi-UDA ante a for 144 MHz
[ Hits: 5415 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- EME Low Noise 14 elements Yagi
- Ideal for EME with a Sky Temperature never seen at this boom length. Amazing pattern and flat SWR. 50 Ohm with no matching required.
[ Hits: 955 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar terms1 ghz yagi 10 m yagi 10m yagi 10m yagi 11 m yagi 12 m yagi 12 yagi 12m yagi 13 cm yagi 14 db yagi 14 mhz yagi 144 mhz yagi 144 yagi 146 mhz yagi 15m 20m yagi
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links