- Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS™ position packets. Development is a collaborative effort of programmers and amateur radio enthusiasts from around the world. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable.
Xastir runs on Windows/MacOSX/Linux/FreeBSD/Solaris/Lindows. It supports 125 map formats, several types of TNC's and weather stations, Festival speech synthesizer, AX.25 networking (Soundmodem/Baycom/SCC!) and seven languages!.
- Full featured logging program available since 1989. Interfaces to most radio's, TNC's, and Callbooks. Runs under DOS and all "flavors" of Windows. Can run on 8088 or fastest Pentium machine. Easy to use with virtually unlimited database capability. Trial version. Program looks like being dismissed by hypersoft.
[ Hits: 2552 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.63 ]
WLOG2000 LogBook for OM SWL BCL CB
- Database logbook for OM SWL BCL & CB with utility like DXCLuster DXtelnet PSK PSK-Pbbs (TNC or PC sound card) radio rotor CDbook interface and many other features. Free Update at homepage.
- RDCP/Mac is a communications software package to interface your Macintosh to models of Kantronics TNCs. RDCP/Mac uses the Kantronics HOST mode allowing simultaneous connections on VHF packet and the HF digital modes when using the KAM.
KaGold and PkGold
- Performance Software for AEA and Kantronics TNCs Recognized Leader in Packet Amtor RTTY Baudot Pactor Gtor ASCII CW Morse support
[ Hits: 13203 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 6.21 ]
- PKTerm 99 host mode terminal software for the Timewave/AEA TNCs takes advantage of the true multitasking capabilities of Windows 95,98,NT.
[ Hits: 6390 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.96 ]
- A program for running your own BBS without a tnc, using your sound card or any other way with AGWPE.
[ Hits: 1312 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- KaWin supports multiple Kantronics˝ TNCs and multiple radio transceivers with an intuitive, graphical interface, setting a new standard of performance for digital radio communications.
[ Hits: 4009 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- TNC virtual phone modem driver for windows 95, known also as TFSlip95
[ Hits: 1006 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Packet radio program for 32-bit Windows platforms. Works with a host mode TNC, FlexNet, AGWPE or telnet.
[ Hits: 8138 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- TNC Terminal Software for the Windows CE 2.x Handheld PCs
[ Hits: 2261 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- Windows program that only works with PTC-I and PTC-II TNC.
[ Hits: 1409 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The multiuser/multitasking BayCom Packet Terminal Driver program is a general purpose communications package for communicating with a BayCom modem attached to your IBM-PC/clone in conjunction with the TFPCX Baycom driver software. The software will also work with a normal TNC if it supports KISS mode, such as the Kantronics range.
MMSSTV - MM Hamsoftupdatedpop
- SSTV freeware software for Windows by Mako JE3HHT. An excellent SSTV program that requires only a computer with soundcard, no expensive TNC required.
Works on all Windows version including Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7