2 tone gen9 links
- Morse code ringtone generator
- This page converts text into a morse code ringtone playable on most mobile phones.
[ Hits: 5769 | Votes: 55 | Rating: 4.85 ]
- ComTekk Tone Generator
- ComTekk Software Tone generator for 2-way radio signaling. Use sound card to generate CTCSS, DTMF, tone remote, ANI and more. Synthesizer for simulation and testing of 2-way radio systems, repeaters, remote control, ANI, Paging and more
[ Hits: 2832 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- MorseGen v1.2
- MorseGen converts text into a WAVE file of Morse code. The Tone and Speed are adjustable and the WAVE file can be repeated at a pre-set interval allowing it to be used as a CW Ident for amateur radio applications which require it.
[ Hits: 2247 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Double Tone IQ-Generator
- Easy to use double tone IQ-generator for testing direct conversion SSB-transmitters based on phasemethod etc.
[ Hits: 3990 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 3.78 ]
- 16 DTMF Tone Generator Keypad App
- This app will give you a 16 tone DTMF keypad and the ability to generate custom DTMF sequences, and set the duration and tone to silence ratio. Includes the characters 1234567890*# and the menu tones ABCD. You may enter a custom sequence via the keypad, soft keyboard, or speech if your device already has speech-to-text capability.
This is basically a touch tone telephone keypad, which may be of interest to amateur ham radio repeater operators
[ Hits: 141 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Double Tone Generator
- Double tone generator for testing intermodulation
[ Hits: 3899 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.92 ]
- ComTekk Tone Generator
- Code Synthesizer for 2-way Radio Signaling works on Windows XP and Windows 7
[ Hits: 185 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DRAKE TR7 Downloads
- Circuit diagrams drake tr7, Schaltbilder Drake Tr7, antenna tuners, baluns, and home brew power supplies, dual tone ssb test generator, zweiton ssb test generator, zweiton testgenerator, dual tone test generator by DK4DDS
[ Hits: 1534 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- FM Morse Code Keyer
- A simple circuit which will generate a 700 Hz tone into any FM transceiver allowing an amateur to practice CW with another amateur on a 2 meter simplex frequency.
[ Hits: 1755 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
You can try similar termstone aub-tone any tone 588 sub-tone two tone pl tone over tone 2 tone pl tone kit 5 tone any tone 5 tone pcb eot tone pl tone 123 hz 2 tone gen
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links