20 m dipole133 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 12M
- Build a 12/17 Meter Trap Dipole
- Phil Salas AD5X project on homebrewing a rotatable dipole for 12 and 17 meters band
[ Hits: 5458 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- Trap Dipole for 17 and 20
- M0XDX trap dipole for 17 and 20 metres made from two fibreglass telescopic 5 metre long fishing poles.
[ Hits: 2004 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Dual Band Dipole 20-40m
- A simple dipole built for two-band operation can be used for portable use and operate 20 and 40 meter bands
[ Hits: 6767 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- 40 m linear loaded dipole antenna
- The K4VX linear-loaded dipole for 7 MHz, simple and practical way to make a short but efficient 40-meter dipole.
[ Hits: 3681 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Multiband trap dipole
- A multiband 20/40/75/160 trap dipole antenna plan by KG0WX
[ Hits: 2365 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- A new stacked multiband dipole array
- A new multiband version of the lazy-h for 10, 15 and 20m. No tuner needed.
[ Hits: 738 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Delta loops for 15 20 and 30 m
- Full Wave Delta Loops for 15, 20 and 30m with perimiter dipole, quiet, low TOA, mono-band - a perfect stealth omnidirectional solution
[ Hits: 3622 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Short Tri-Band Vee Dipole
- A three band short Vee antenna is feasible with two legs per side on a dipole. 10-15-20 meters by W8HDU
[ Hits: 923 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- 40/80 Trap Dipole Design
- An home made trapped dipole antenna for 40 and 60 meters band by 2E0HTS
[ Hits: 2247 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Inverted V Dipole for 10 15 20 meters
- Inverted V Trapped dipole antenna for 14MHz,
21MHz and 28MHz ham radio bands.
[ Hits: 1011 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 80-40-20 Meter Dipole antenna
- Multiband dipoles capable of operating on 80 through 6 meters band with a tuner by KJ4EX
[ Hits: 2406 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Dipole for 40 Meters by K4VX
- Here is a very simple and practical way to make a short but efficient 40-meter dipole.
The K4VX Linear-Loaded Dipole for 7 MHz
[ Hits: 2147 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QRP Inverted V Dipole antenna
- An homemade QRP Inverted V dipole antenna for 40 20 17 and 15 meter band
[ Hits: 578 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- The Neumann-Antenne
- A stacked multiband dipole array for 10, 15 and 20 meters
[ Hits: 735 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Low-Cost dipole for QRP
- Here’s an economical dipole for simple QRP HF homebrew rigs.
[ Hits: 547 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Horizontal dipoles
- This article describes the characteristics of an horizontal dipole and shows the results of several simulations made with MMANA-GAL, covering models for the 20 m, 40 m and 80 m bands.
[ Hits: 565 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Low-cost half wave Dipole for HF QRP rigs
- An economical dipole for simple QRP HF homebrew rigs
[ Hits: 545 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- W3DZZ 80-10 meters
- W3DZZ trap dipole for 80 through 10 meters
[ Hits: 6135 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.40 ]
- Off Center Fed Inverted V Dipole
- This was an investigation into whether an inverted V dipole could be fed offcenter to work on 20, 17, 15, 12, AND 10.
[ Hits: 1556 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Video of a W3DZZ Trapped Antenna
- Video construction of a multiband HF trapped dipole antenna based on a variation of the classic W3DZZ design
[ Hits: 2905 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsfolded dipole vs dipole 6m dipole dipole 40m vhf dipole 15m dipole bs1 dipole c.b 72 mhz dipole 10 m dipole 10m dipole 80 40 dipole dipole 10 15 20 dipole 40,80m 20 m dipole fm dipole fat dipole 40m
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links