Search Results for "5 meter"703 links - and 3 categories
Antennas : 10M
- 2 element Quand antenna for 10 - 12 - 15 -17 - 20 meters band
[ Hits: 10199 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- W3FF Portable Dipole
- This is the antenna w3ff designed for his walking portable station. It is a dipole constructed out of the plastic plumbing pipe CPVC. There are telescoping whips at the ends of each side of the dipole, and these whips are adjusted to bring the antenna into resonance on each of five HF Bands 10, 12, 15, 17, and 20 Meters
[ Hits: 20491 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.99 ]
- A multi-band super mini loop antenna
- To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across. Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
[ Hits: 13130 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- 20m T-Monopole
- 20m T-Monopole short vertical antenna for 20 meters by AA5TB
[ Hits: 10617 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- A portable 2-element VHF yagi
- Build a portable VHF yagi antenna for 2 meters. All you need is two rabbit ear antennas from Radio Shack, two CATV baluns, four feet of 3/4 CPVC pipe with one tee.
[ Hits: 26639 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- Swiss Quad for 10 and 6 meters
- Based on HB9CV, F6ITV decribes how build a swiss quand antenna for 28 and 50 Mhz.
[ Hits: 19236 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.74 ]
- A Magnetic Loop antenna for 7-21 mhz
- If you find external wire antennas obtrusive for amateur radio or short wave listening, then this is the antenna for you, is just 1 meter diameter
[ Hits: 3400 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Cubic Quad
- The cubic quad is a very popular way to get reasonably high gain and excellent front to back ratios as well as low angles of radiation for without going to extreme heights. Includes design for 2 6 10 12 15 meter bands
[ Hits: 65991 | Votes: 54 | Rating: 4.66 ]
- Quad and ModQuad Antenna
- Some thoughts on a "hardware-store special" 2-meter quad, and a modified quad for 2 or 10 meters by K3MT
[ Hits: 6862 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Add 60 meters to butternut vertical antenna
- The Butternut vertical is a great antenna in that it covers all HF bands from 160- though
10-meters (or 160-30 meters for the HF-2V) except 60-meters. This article describes
three methods to add 60 meters to your Butternut vertical without losing any other bands.
[ Hits: 2842 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- IK-STIC 2 vertical multiband antenna
- The IK-STIC 2 is a vertical, all band, antenna that is over 25 feet tall yet weighs under 5 pounds.
Based on a telescopic pipe or a fiberglass fishing pole, using a tuner it can easily cover the amateur radio HF bands from 40 - 10 Meters
[ Hits: 4580 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- Half square antenna
- The elevated half square antenna is a very simple antenna that can be constructed from common materials yet gives significant improvement over a dipole at the same elevation. Ground mounted versions of this antenna are commonly used in amateur radio for 75/80 and 160 meter bands
[ Hits: 6979 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- KC0TKS QRSS Beacon
- The KC0TKS 10 meter beacon is broadcasting in QRSS30 mode from atop a 3000 foot mountain in California at approximately 28.2215 MHz at 25 milliwatts.
[ Hits: 150 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Six meter beacons
- Beacons transmitting on 50Mhz band
[ Hits: 1723 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 10 meter beacons
- Ten meters propagations beacons compiled by Bill Hays WJ5O
[ Hits: 16874 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 6.41 ]
- Telewave's innovative engineering produces the industry's toughest antenna systems. Yagi, Fiberglass Collinear, and Dipole models are available from 66-2500 MHz. Wattmeters, test equipment,rf power meters, duplexers, filters and cavities, transmitters combiners
[ Hits: 1701 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Maritime stations on 150 meters band
- 2 MHz Medium Frequency Maritime Stations in PDF format
[ Hits: 749 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Really Low Frequency Operating
- The world below 500 kHz (The wavelength is 1500 meters or just about a mile) has a number of interesting listening and communications opportunities with possibly more to come.
[ Hits: 721 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- VectorFox is a software born to incorporate a PC into the fox hunting environment. VectorFox is able to take inputs from up to 5 sources, such as a 2m beam, a 2m signal meter, a TDOA, etc, and display the results on the screen. VectorFox also accepts Agrelo inputs. From these results the operator can choose which indication is best and have a line drawn on the map in the direction of the signal.
[ Hits: 1219 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A low power 3.5MHz ARDF transmitter
- This low power transmitter is developed for ARDF exercising purposes but of course can be used as super QRP transmitter either. With 1 or 2 meter wire as antenna and a ARDF receiver with ferrite-rod antenna the range is about 100m but with better antennas and a 'real' receiver the range is probably much larger.
[ Hits: 1749 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter how to convert galaxy 10 meter to 11 meter adding 80 meter to a 10-40 meter vertical a making-a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter 6 meter wire mes making a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter 432 meter vertical 2 meter to 160 meter dipole 40 meter 17 meter vertic 11 meter 80 meter ssb s meter add qrp 80 meter s meter 6 meter fm
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links