- AD5WB Vertical Antenna Installation
- Pictures and description of a SteppIr vertical antenna setup in a small backyard using DX Engineering radial plates.
[ Hits: 746 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- AE5X Tower Installation
- Detailed pictures and description of antenna tower setup
[ Hits: 988 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.4 ]
- Broadcast Antennas on Buildings
- When a broadcast antenna is to be placed on top of a building, there are special problems of feeding and grounding. The radiator is usually electrically short, that is, much less than one-quarter wavelength high.
[ Hits: 330 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Calculating Your Radio Horizon
- The range and coverage of your VHF transceiver will be limited to your radio horizon. How to calculate the visual horizon and how to determine the Radio Horizon
[ Hits: 687 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.4 ]
- HF Antennas for Beginners - 30 Meters and Below
- An interesting article for beginners that guide new hams to find what kind of antenna to install, evaluating wire aerials, commercial verticals and how to setup antennas in restricted lots
[ Hits: 781 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4 ]
- Installation of a Utility Pole
- There are many ways to support an amateur radio antenna. Installatio of a utility pole will provide an antenna height of approximately 13 meters (40 feet) and will require no guy wires.
[ Hits: 6411 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.56 ]
- Installing a Vertical Antenna Base with no Concrete
- A step by step approach for a ham radio vertical antenna mount using only a hole, gravel and a piece of plumbing pipe
[ Hits: 934 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Installing Wire Antennas in trees
- Wire Antenna Installation in trees, Methods for getting the support rope up a tree and alternatives
[ Hits: 629 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6 ]
- Introduction to HFTA HF Terrain Assessment
- A complete guide to plan antenna installation by using several tools and resources including the popular HFTA High-Frequency Terrain Assessment software distributed by ARRL. A full tutorial on how to use it and how to interpretate reports produced by this antenna setup analysis tool.
[ Hits: 93 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- K6TU Propagation as a Service
- Get the most out of your station with K6TU.NET professional grade propagation prediction, and model your antenna performance over actual terrain using high resolution elevation data
[ Hits: 134 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- W4TI - Installing the Hexbeam
- HX-B5i five band HexBeam installation
[ Hits: 2026 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]