5 meter711 links - and 3 categories
Antennas : 10M
- 10 Meters EH Antenna
- PDF file with plans to build an eh antenna for 10 meters band, by lloyd butler VK5BR
[ Hits: 31841 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 5.12 ]
- X beams antennas
- X bams wire antennas for 15 meters band
[ Hits: 3981 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- MaxiMoxon is aerialacts trade name for its line of compact, monoband, two-element, uni-directional parasitic beam antenna arrays utilizing Yagi-style aluminum elements. MaxiMoxon models are available for the 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meter amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 4131 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- VK5BR 20-40 Metre EH Antennas
- How to construct a very small but efficient Antenna with PVC Plumbing tube and discarded fruit cans. - Just the thing to fit in a small space such as the house attic
[ Hits: 30309 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.92 ]
- 20 Meters EH antenna plans
- 20 M, 1 Foot antenna plan by wb5cxc, includes also two more versions of bigger eh antennas for 20 meters, contribuited by w0kph.
[ Hits: 11975 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.62 ]
- How to build your own Magnetic Loop
- An easy guide to "How to build your own magnetic loop" for 20 meters
[ Hits: 13768 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.13 ]
- QM5 Yagi for 2 meters band
- The QM5 antenna is a simple 5 elements Yagi with 1.88 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, I used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 9.17 dBd; i.e. 11.3 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 11.5 dB. Elements
[ Hits: 6486 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- K9FV 40 meters band loop
- A Mississippi Style 40 meter magnetic loop
made from available aluminum conduit, this antenna will not disappoint by Ken Holland, K9FV
[ Hits: 13436 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Six Meter Moxon Antenna
- Description and phots of a DIY moxon antenna for six meters band, includes clear pictures, drawings and assembling instruction to build this compact antenna for 50 mhz by N2MH
[ Hits: 30016 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- 80 Meters EH Antenna plan
- Building this antenna is very easy and inexpensive, 6 Foot EH Antenna
[ Hits: 40875 | Votes: 52 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Homebrew G5RV
- A G5RV plan for 10-160 meters, 10-40 and 10-80 meters band
[ Hits: 19903 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- EA5XQ's Projects: Magnetic Loop
- Due to my job I have top travel a lot around the world, in order to find a way of making radio I decided to build a Magnetic Loop after some comments of other colleagues for working between 20 and 80 meters mainly.
[ Hits: 1672 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Moxon Rectangle Calculator
- Program to calculate the dimentions of a Moxon Rectangle.
All equations correlated to NEC antenna modeling software for wire diameters from 1e-5 to 1e-2 wavelengths.
[ Hits: 5596 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.68 ]
- MF and HF Amateur Radio Band Charts
- Easy to read set of band charts for the amateur radio MF and HF bands: 160, 80, 60, 40, 30, 20, 17, 15, 12, and 10 meter by W5JCK
[ Hits: 1422 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Amateur Radio Club of the Univ. of Arkansas
- The Amateur Radio Club conducts a 2 meter net on our club repeater. W5YM ARCUA
[ Hits: 753 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Caracol Radio
- One of several Colombian broadcasting networks heard on AM and FM and worldwide on 5076 kHz in the 60 meter band.
[ Hits: 1194 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Radio Pirania
- Pirate statio based in chile transmitting on 48 meters band
[ Hits: 537 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Oscilloscope, Realtime spectrum analyzer, Impedance meter, RLC bridge and signal generator for Windows. Is a Windows application that converts your PC into a powerful dual-trace signal analyzer (oscilloscope, FFT etc...) . Uses your PC sound card as an Analog-to-Digital a Converter to digitize any input waveform
and as Digital-to-analog Converter for the signal generator.
True 24 bit adc/dac 48K/96k/192k sampes/sec.
[ Hits: 20025 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.09 ]
- 50Mhz amplifier GS35b by OZ1DPR
- A 6 meters band amplifier width schematics
[ Hits: 5340 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.18 ]
- 50 MHZ power amplifier
- YU1AW power amplifier for 6 meters band using 2xGI7B
[ Hits: 1156 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter 40 meter 17 meter delta loop how to convert galaxy 10 meter to 11 meter adding 80 meter to a 10-40 meter vertical a 40 meter 17 meter vertic 2 meter 6 meter wire mes making-a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter to 160 meter dipole 2 meter 432 meter vertical making a 10 meter to 6 meter pwr meter 11 meter cb 2 meter 11 meter lc meter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links