80 meter coil12 links
- Do it yourself HF2V
- HF2V dimensions for all the coils and capacitors. Make your own HF2V antenna with 160 80 40 and 30 meters kits by OZ9AEC
[ Hits: 2309 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Switchable Antenna 80/160 meters band
- A switchable antenna for 80/160 meters by IK1ZOY. A new version of a 1/4L 80 m. dipole modified for use in 160 m. band. using it's own coaxial cable feeder to wrap a coil.
[ Hits: 16326 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Coil loaded dipole for 80 meters
- Coil loading of an 80m Dipole for restricted space.
Here's a method that may allow you to fit that 80m dipole into your suburban backyard by VK3JEG
[ Hits: 4623 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- PY1UNU dipole for 80 meters
- A dipole with coils for 80 meters band in portuguese.
[ Hits: 1558 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 40/80 Coil loaded dipole
- A coil loaded dipole antenna for 40 and 80 meters band by I2CN
[ Hits: 10251 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.12 ]
- Coil-loaded 40/80 Meter Inverted V Dipole Antenna
- An inverted V antenna for 40-80 with loading coils. This antenna is a full size on 40 and a shortened 80 by KG0ZZ.
[ Hits: 1468 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- A Space Saving 80 meter antenna
- Extending the NB6Zep wire Antenna for the 80 meters band by adding coils and improving ground
[ Hits: 717 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Homebrew 40-80 meter dipole
- A 40/80 meters dipole made with two loading coils based on a project by IK1ZOY
[ Hits: 661 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- QRP Antenna 80-40-20-15 End Fed Antenna
- A long wire antenna that will load up on 80, 40, 20 & 15 meters without an antenna tuner and without balun coils
[ Hits: 5529 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Homemade Loaded Coil Dipole
- Homemade Loaded Coil Dipole ( w8010 diamond ) for 10, 15, 20, 40 and 80 meter
[ Hits: 1041 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Link Coupled Tuner
- Legal Limit Link Coupled Balanced Tuner,for the amateur ham radio HF bands. This Tuner uses plug-in Coils sets for 40, 80, & 160 meters
[ Hits: 3667 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The Buddipole Deluxe Antenna Review
- The Buddipole antenna is a very compact lightweight antenna that covers from 40 meters to 2 meters as standard and can be homebrewed to work on 80m and 160m or larger coils can be bought for 80m operation.
[ Hits: 267 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar terms80 meter coil 40 meter loading coil how to build an 80 meter coil 40 meter loading coil shortened dipole iso-res air coil coil q l1 coil coil hf coil iso-res coil rf coil coil q pi rf coil for mri 80m coil 160 mtr coil
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links