Search Results for "about dipole antenna"15 links
- Shortened dipole for 10 & 40m bands
- A shorten Dual-Band Dipole with overall length of about 11 m. For this antenna traps are substituted by inductors, in order to cover the 10 & 40 m. Bands.
[ Hits: 3694 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Double Extended Zepp Antenna
- This double extended Zepp provides 3 db gain over a dipole on the band it is designed for. Each side or leg is about 5/8 wavelength long.
[ Hits: 24065 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.13 ]
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 6358 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Wire Antenna for 75 and 80 Meters
- This article is about a wire antenna that covers the entire 3.5 to 4.0 MHz band with an SWR below 2:1
consists of two coupled dipoles, one resonant at about 3.5 MHz and one resonant at about 4 MHz, resulting in the low SWR
[ Hits: 1527 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Dipole Antenna Radiation Patterns
- Much confusion exists about the radiation patterns of antennas. In particular, the horizontal
dipole is misunderstood by most who use it.
[ Hits: 1667 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- Dipole antenna
- Overview, summary, tutorial about the dipole antenna or dipole aerial that is widely used on its own and as the basis for other antenna designs.
[ Hits: 2926 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Inverted V antenna
- A french document about Inverted V dipole antennas
[ Hits: 2413 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Practical Dipole Antenna
- All about dipole antenna construction
[ Hits: 700 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Homebrew a Half-Wave Dipole Antenna
- If you own a soldering iron and a few simple tools, you can build and erect your own half-wave dipole antenna in about half a day.
[ Hits: 1285 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- The full-wave loop antenna
- These omnidirectional antennas offer Horizontal polarization, and about 2.1 dbd of gain. They are much quieter than a dipole or a vertical, have a broader bandwidth and will usually out perform a dipole antenna.
[ Hits: 4717 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- OCF Dipoles
- About windom antennas and OCF dipoles, tricks on covering more bands moving feed-points and potential problems. Problems caused by common mode currents in OCF dipoles
[ Hits: 253 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- How to Construct a Dipole
- Basic and illustrated article on building wire dipole antennas. This page is about "how to build a dipole antenna"
[ Hits: 10083 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.53 ]
- G0KYA EFHW HF antenna
- A 11 pages pdf file about monoband or multiband end fed half wave vertical antenna that is great for DX and very cheap to build by Steve G0KYA
[ Hits: 569 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W3DZZ Trap Dipole
- Article published on Practical Wireless about the W3DZZ multiband trapped dipole antenna made available by GM0ONX
[ Hits: 356 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Folded Dipole
- All about folded dipoles, a variation of the dipole is an antenna called a folded dipole. It radiates like a dipole but sort of looks like a squashed quad.
[ Hits: 29850 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.75 ]