Search Results for "active antenna"36 links - and 2 categories
- Active Antenna HF VHF UHF
- An active antenna AA-7 HF/VHF/UHF, 3-3000MHz
by Fred Blechman
[ Hits: 1097 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- AMRAD Active LF Antenna
- The AMRAD Active LF Antenna. You can tune into LF activity with this easy-tobuild and erect active antenna. As a bonus, you get MF and HF coverage, tooŚnot to mention world-class performance
[ Hits: 2023 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Simple active antenna
- This circuit shows an active antenna that can be used for AM, FM, and shortwave
[ Hits: 5436 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Why active antennas aren't perfect
- There have been various comments here regarding the effectiveness of active antennas
[ Hits: 2354 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Active HF antenna
- An active HF receiving antenna circuit by G7BCJ
[ Hits: 3179 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Active antenna for 10 to 200 Khz
- Tuned active receiving antenna for 10 to 200 KHz.
[ Hits: 3474 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- An active antenna
- Project for QRP operations by George Dobbs G3RJV
[ Hits: 2696 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Carpet loop indoor antenna
- High performance indoor shortwave antenna, the Carpet Loop II is an ideal step upward for the listener who wants something better than a random wire but doesn't want the expensive dice roll of an active antenna.
[ Hits: 27738 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.53 ]
- Wellbrook ALA 1530 active magnetic loop review
- Interesting review about active magnetic loop antenna Wellbrook ALA 1530 and 330S by ON4SKY
[ Hits: 3736 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Advanced active VLF Loop
- Article on using loop antenna in very low frequencies
[ Hits: 2138 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Active receiving antennas
- An active antenna is sometimes used for receiving purposes in instances where a normal antenna would be impossible to accommodate in a physical sense.
[ Hits: 11539 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- Active ferrite rod antenna
- An active antenna for HF done with a ferrite rod by OH7SV
[ Hits: 3323 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- About broadband
- What you gain and what you lose.
While broadband and electrically small antennas may look attractive on the surface, they are by necessity compromises and usually donĺt work as well as tuned antennas.
[ Hits: 543 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Corner reflector antenna
- Do you need a high gain antenna? Have you suffered on picking up interference from unwanted direction? You need a directional antenna but a 12 element Yagi will be too attractive!
[ Hits: 1572 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- Wellbrook Communications
- Broadband active loop antennas for radio amateurs and hobbyists
[ Hits: 3747 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Radio Frequency Systems
- RFS is a global designer and manufacturer of cable and antenna systems plus active and passive RF conditioning modules, providing total-package solutions for wireless infrastructure.
[ Hits: 313 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Idiom Press
- CW keyers, Logikey, and antenna rotator controll like rotor-ez, and active audio low pass filters.
[ Hits: 2469 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- An Introduction to 24 GHz
- Article provides a guide on how to use 24 GHz band and what to expect, including Active modes, equipment, propagation and antennas for this band in by VE3SMA
[ Hits: 283 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Smith Chart Software
- SimSmith is a highly interactive, real time Smith chart graphing program. Circuits are constructed using drag-n-drop. Load files can be imported from the EZNEC and CocoaNEC antenna simulation software and from the AIM4170 and miniVNApro antenna analyzers. Circuits and load files can be of any size.
Key Features: SimSmith is one of the few Smith chart packages which models transmission line losses. SimSmith also allows the description of circuit elements using algebraic equations. SimSmith has only one screen and allows the screen to be resized to increase workspace or readability.
[ Hits: 1217 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- QRM and noise reduction
- You will find on these pages my experiences and results on antennas and local/non-local QRM/noise reduction. Using a broadband vertical active magnetic loop and a home made / designed broadband amplifier. Two vertical magnetic Alford loops are used in an array.
Analog and Digital Signal Processing and a dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio (SDR) are used. By PA0SIM
[ Hits: 4625 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar termsactive antenna aa4 active antenna active antenna using bfr elf active antenna sw active antenna active hf antenna active-antenna active antenna active lf antenna hf active antenna mjf active antenna lf active antenna receiver active antenna loop active antenna hf active loop antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links