- 4 Square Vertical Phased Array
- Improve your 80 and 160 meter signal without a Yagi!
[ Hits: 16730 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.89 ]
- Active antenna for 10 to 200 Khz
- Tuned active receiving antenna for 10 to 200 KHz.
[ Hits: 3855 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10 ]
- Active antenna project
- An active antenna amplifier schematic works from 1 to 30 Mhz
[ Hits: 2295 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9 ]
- Active HF antenna
- An active HF receiving antenna circuit by G7BCJ
[ Hits: 3668 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- Active loop antenna
- A wide band active loop receiving antenna project by PA3GZK
[ Hits: 1267 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10 ]
- Active magnetic Antenna
- DF9CY Active Magnetic Antenna project
[ Hits: 2366 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- Active receiving antennas
- An active antenna is sometimes used for receiving purposes in instances where a normal antenna would be impossible to accommodate in a physical sense.
[ Hits: 12566 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- AMRAD Active LF Antenna
- The AMRAD Active LF Antenna. You can tune into LF activity with this easy-tobuild and erect active antenna. As a bonus, you get MF and HF coverage, tooŚnot to mention world-class performance
[ Hits: 2443 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Another Approach to Active Antennas
- Active antenna with a frequency response that is flat from 5kHz to over 30MHz
[ Hits: 4372 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- E-field Probe Antenna
- A small active voltage probe antenna to aid reception on the LF bands
[ Hits: 124 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Mini Whip Antenna
- An Active antenna designed for VLF and shortwave radio reception. A small antenna capable of excellent performances on low bands, made on a copper plate and introductio to active antennas.
[ Hits: 2258 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Mini-Whip Active Antenna
- This HF active antenna is a build of the PA0RDT Mini-Whip from a kit, it covers the entire HF band (3 to 30 MHz) and below (supposedly down to 10 kHz). It is powered by an external 12-15V supply, consuming about 50 mA.
[ Hits: 83 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- PA0RDT Active Antenna
- Active antennas can be very useful, in particular they can help reduce local electrical noise by allowing the antenna to be installed in a corner of the garden well away from house wiring. The original PA0RDT antenna uses a very small patch for the antenna and relies on the antenna being installed quite high.
[ Hits: 298 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- PA0RDT MiniWhip
- When experimenting with the WellGood Loop antenna, I came across the PA0RDT MiniWhip design referenced in several places. The construction of the PA0RDT MiniWhip is simpler than the WellGood Loop since there are no inductors to wind, but during my testing, I have found the loop to have slightly better performance.
[ Hits: 200 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- RA0SMS Mini-Whip Antenna
- An active antenna project based by on the original miniwhip antenna by PA0RDT, but implementing a low-noise MOSFET BF998 and an UHF transistor.
[ Hits: 1372 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.4 ]
- The PA0RDT Mini-Whip
- An active receiving antenna for 10 KHz to 20 MHz, a very small sized antenna with excellent performances in noise to signal ratio.
[ Hits: 1444 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7 ]