- 4 Square Vertical Phased Array
- Improve your 80 and 160 meter signal without a Yagi!
[ Hits: 16506 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.89 ]
- Active antenna for 10 to 200 Khz
- Tuned active receiving antenna for 10 to 200 KHz.
[ Hits: 3781 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10 ]
- Active antenna project
- An active antenna amplifier schematic works from 1 to 30 Mhz
[ Hits: 2178 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9 ]
- Active HF antenna
- An active HF receiving antenna circuit by G7BCJ
[ Hits: 3565 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- Active loop antenna
- A wide band active loop receiving antenna project by PA3GZK
[ Hits: 1200 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10 ]
- Active magnetic Antenna
- DF9CY Active Magnetic Antenna project
[ Hits: 2270 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- Active receiving antennas
- An active antenna is sometimes used for receiving purposes in instances where a normal antenna would be impossible to accommodate in a physical sense.
[ Hits: 12318 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- AMRAD Active LF Antenna
- The AMRAD Active LF Antenna. You can tune into LF activity with this easy-tobuild and erect active antenna. As a bonus, you get MF and HF coverage, tooŚnot to mention world-class performance
[ Hits: 2351 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Another Approach to Active Antennas
- Active antenna with a frequency response that is flat from 5kHz to over 30MHz
[ Hits: 4213 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- Mini Whip Antenna
- An Active antenna designed for VLF and shortwave radio reception. A small antenna capable of excellent performances on low bands, made on a copper plate and introductio to active antennas.
[ Hits: 2158 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- PA0RDT Active Antenna
- Active antennas can be very useful, in particular they can help reduce local electrical noise by allowing the antenna to be installed in a corner of the garden well away from house wiring. The original PA0RDT antenna uses a very small patch for the antenna and relies on the antenna being installed quite high.
[ Hits: 238 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- RA0SMS Mini-Whip Antenna
- An active antenna project based by on the original miniwhip antenna by PA0RDT, but implementing a low-noise MOSFET BF998 and an UHF transistor.
[ Hits: 1056 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.4 ]
- The PA0RDT Mini-Whip
- An active receiving antenna for 10 KHz to 20 MHz, a very small sized antenna with excellent performances in noise to signal ratio.
[ Hits: 1335 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7 ]