adjust transmit6 links
- 10 m Aerial Matching Unit
- This simple matching unit will allow a 10 meters aerial to be used right across the 10m band without the need to physically adjust the elements, and offers a virtual 1:1 VSWR at 50 ohms impedance to the transmitter.
[ Hits: 3277 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- How To Make A VO-52 SAT QSO Video
- Using a home made 10 element 435 & IO Loop for 145MHz, with a Yaesu FT-847. Simon - 2E0HTS, adjusts his (uplink) transmitted signal to correct the doppler of the Received (downlink) frequency.
[ Hits: 747 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yaesu DSP Settings for Heil Microphones
- To achieve maximum audio quality it is important to adjust the DSP settings of your transmitter when using Heil microphones.
[ Hits: 332 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Dummy Load
- The use of dummy load is mandatory for off-air adjustment of the transmitters. Build one.
[ Hits: 644 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- QLF Filter
- Microprocessor based interface designed receives a signal from a Morse key, processes it, and re-transmits it to the radio. A microprocessor in the circuit is pre-programmed with a proprietary algorithm which makes a number of measurements and adjustments to the less percise human generated code.
[ Hits: 257 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Signal generator to adjust a ssb-transmitter
[ Hits: 2091 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar termsadjust transmit using vna to adjust adjust frequency adjust rf i?p gain adjust adjust vox dx70 freq adjust how to adjust your dipol how do you adjust a squelch udine vna to adjust kenwood tw 4000a,adjust dead key adjust on galaxy99 kenwood-tw-4000a,adjust- kenwood tw-4000a,adjust how to adjust power outp
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links