- 70 cm Repeater Project
- Multi Mode 70cm DIY Repeater Build Project made with two Tait TM8235 and acting as modem a Repeater Builders MMDVM plus a Raspberry PI
[ Hits: 45 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Amateur Repeater Builders
- Radio Mods, Technical Data, where to Purchase Equipment Amateur Repeater Coordination. All you need to build a repeater
[ Hits: 6925 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.8 ]
- An Inexpensive PL Tone Encoder
- If your local repeater has got you singing the PL tone blues, then read on. For less than $10, an inexpensive PL tone generator can be constructed that will bring new life into that old non-PL rig.
[ Hits: 2430 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10 ]
- Arduino Repeater Controller
- This blog article introduces an updated repeater controller project utilizing the Arduino UNO. It includes a CW identifier, and the ID message can be customized using hex codes. The author offers a Windows command line program for easier message coding and provides a link for download. The controller features three adjustable timers for IDer, Timer-out, and Squelch-tail. The article also mentions the use of an audio switch to control audio levels between the receiver and transmitter. Detailed instructions and code files are available on the author's website for both version 1 and version 2 of the Arduino repeater controller. The project aims to enhance repeater functionality and audio management in ham radio operations.
[ Hits: 48 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Automated Voice announcements over RF
- Automated voice announcements project built to have an automated way to deliver club announcements via the repeater network.
[ Hits: 61 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Build a Repeater Controller
- Build An Inexpensive Repeater Controller from a Basic Stamp 1 or 2 By Roger Cameron
[ Hits: 1521 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- Cross Band Repeaters
- Crossband Repeating is a process where a Ham transmits one signal on one band (typically UHF), and it is received by another radio with a better antenna/power installation, and re-transmitted (typically on VHF) to another radio system, or a repeater. Everyday examples of cross-band repeaters are repeater receive sites that hear the input signals on 2m and retransmit those signals on a frequency higher than 220 MHz.
[ Hits: 204 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Ham Radio Balloon Repeater
- The Flight of the Lockheed Martin ARC Amateur Radio Balloon Repeater
[ Hits: 481 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- How to build a VHF repeater
- Topic on eham forum on how to start building a VHF ham radio repeater.
[ Hits: 2687 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 4.87 ]
- How to make a MMDVM Digital Repeater
- The MMDVM is a device that interfaces PC to radios, can be used with a raspberry pi, turning a normal analog radios into a digital node connected to the internet or very simply as a digital repeater.
[ Hits: 277 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Interfacing Yaesu DR-1X Repeater
- Instructions and Diagram for Interfacing the STM32_DVM DMR Controller to the Yaesu DR-1X Repeater
[ Hits: 75 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- K6BJ UHF Repeater Construction Log
- K6BJ UHF MSF5000 Repeater Construction Log
[ Hits: 456 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- MMDVM Digital Repeater DIY
- Article on how to make a Mode Digital Voice Modem Digital Repeater using a Rasperry Pi 3 and a MMDVM board
[ Hits: 240 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- NHRC-2 Based Repeater Controller
- NHRC-2 Based Repeater Controller
A perfect controller for a simple repeater or link,
or portable/solar powered system.
[ Hits: 577 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- Repeaters: radio modification page
- Modifications for motorola and ericsson radio repeater
[ Hits: 1094 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Sub-Tone Generator for repeater triggering
- If you need a cheap and easy to construct Subtone Generator for EU-model VHF-UHF rig, here is a solution that works very well.
[ Hits: 1034 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8 ]
- The Repeater Builder's Technical Information
- If you want to build a repeater, this is the right place to start. Includes construction projects and reviews of repeater hardware available in the market.
[ Hits: 1875 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- UV5R Cross Band Repeater Project
- A project to build a cross band repeater using a pair of Baofeng UV5R handheld transceivers.
[ Hits: 2489 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.34 ]
- VHF UHF cross band repeater
- Pictures and project design of a crossband VHF UHF repeater by LY3H
[ Hits: 808 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4 ]
- Voice identifier for repeaters
- Voice ID for repeater stations project
[ Hits: 444 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]