Search Results for "amateur radio software"119 links
Ham Radio : Personal Pages : Europe
- ON6MU's website for Radioamateurs and SWL's
- Ham homebrew, software, and ham info
[ Hits: 1136 | Votes: 273 | Rating: 8.73 ]
- K7HG Ham Radio It's Great
- John Agrelius K7HG. Learn about Ham Radio.. See what Amateur Radio Field Day is all about. Download Free Ham Software.
[ Hits: 1086 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Portail radioamateur F6EZM
- DX, webclusters, callbooks, software and hamradio links.
[ Hits: 655 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.35 ]
- Timeware tech.
- Amateur Radio Products, Noise Reduction Filters, Data Controllers, deviation meter, Software, DSP-RTTY
[ Hits: 2845 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Getting Started with Sound Card Digital Modes
- Setting your Amateur radio station up to operate the wide range of
modern radio software which uses the PC sound card to generate and receive signals. Murray Greenman ZL1BPU
[ Hits: 769 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Flexnet Group
- A German group of hams who spend their time developing software for Amateur packet radio. Their main project is the PC/FlexNet package.
[ Hits: 635 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- SPRE Home Page
- The Spartan Packet Radio Experiment (SPRE) is an Amateur Radio (Ham radio) communications experiment. The primary mission was to test satellite tracking using amateur packet radio and Global Positioning System (GPS). SPRE was developed and built by the University of Maryland Amateur Radio Association (UMARA) with assistance from NASA, volunteer engineers, and volunteer software professionals.
[ Hits: 755 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- ASTRO RADIO
- Suppliers of Amateur Radio equipment, Antennas, accesories MFJ, Ameritron, Mirage, hardware and software for digital modes.
[ Hits: 4290 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- MobileLog Amateur Radio Mobile Logging
- The MobileLog program is a specialty logging program designed for mobile amateur radio operators. It has been designed to allow quick entry of important information regarding QSOs. The software is primarily concerned with the logging of U.S. county information, which may be used to help work toward awards such as the USA-CA award for working all counties in the U.S.A. The data from this program may be imported into your general logging software. This sofware exports data in the ADIF (Amateur Data Interchange Format) and CSV (comma-seprated variable)
[ Hits: 1075 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- RXCLUS is a free amateur radio software especially designed for the DX'ers and SWL's wanting to receive the informations transmitted by packet radio on the DX-cluster system. It supports also telnet protocol.
[ Hits: 4853 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Psion ham software
- Amateur radio programs to download, locator , log, etc... for Psion Aprs maps for PC (ui-view)
[ Hits: 3391 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 5.94 ]
- This is a Ham Radio Software Transceiver for Amateur Radio. Software works in Windows, Mac and Linux. HamSphere is a community for Ham Radio operators and other radio enthusiasts. Amateur radio equipment is not needed. The Transceiver uses java technology and covers all virtual Ham Radio and Amateur radio bands from 160 to 6 meters.
[ Hits: 681 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- DXtreme software
- DXtreme Software produces powerful and easy-to-use logging applications for radio enthusiasts such as
Amateur Radio operators, Shortwave DXers, Shortwave listeners, Broadcast band DXers, VLF DXers,
VHF, UHF, and TV DXers
[ Hits: 11739 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.69 ]
- LogWindows - Log X
- Log-X formerly LogWindow is a Windows based software program designed for the specific use of Amateur Radio operators to keep a log of the contacts that were made with other radio operators around the world, designed to be used in Amateur Radio contests, Emergency situations, and for general record keeping of conversations. By SCO Inc
[ Hits: 14601 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.77 ]
- Quality logging software for the Radio Amateur & SWL, real-time and post-event QSO logging,log analysis and reporting, QSL label printing, country status display, rig control, import of logs, interface to CallBook CD-ROMs
[ Hits: 3554 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Winlog 32
- Logging software designed solely for Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000. The Author G0CUZ provides this software free to use by all Radio Amateurs and SWL's in true Ham Spirit.
[ Hits: 23734 | Votes: 66 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- Precision CW
- Software to train reading Morse code or software to run CW mode or even COHERENT CW mode on your amateur radio equipment from your PC.
[ Hits: 4853 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Morse Tutor Gold
- Morse Tutor Gold by GGTE Quality Software for Amateur Radio.
[ Hits: 4519 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.74 ]
- Convers is a chat system (similar to IRC) operating using internet TCP/IP protocols on amateur packet radio and the internet.
[ Hits: 1436 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- FBB Packet-radio BBS
- FBB is a freeware bulletin board software for amateur packet-radio run on DOS Windows and Linux
[ Hits: 6900 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- Free DX cluster server software package for amateur packet radio
[ Hits: 3456 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Kangaroo Tabor Software
- HF Communications Analysis and Prediction Tools for Amateur Radio and communications professionals. Featuring: WinCAP Wizard, Beacon-Time Wizard, GeoAlert-Extreme Wizard, ID Wizard, KTS Clock Screen Saver, NERDAlert 2000
[ Hits: 2748 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- MMTTY - MM Hamsoft
- MMTTY is a popular windows free software for RTTY amateur radio operations. This freeware run on Win XP, Win7 Vista and Win8 by JE3HHT.
You can download MMTTY software from the official English Website by VE5KC
[ Hits: 81714 | Votes: 377 | Rating: 9.21 ]
- FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.
[ Hits: 28681 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 5.51 ]
- DSP-10 2-meter DSP transceiver
- The DSP-10 is an amateur-radio, software-defined 2-meter transceiver that can be built at home. It operates not only on SSB, FM and CW, but also on four Weak-Signal modes. Features are tailored to operation on VHF, UHF and Microwave frequencies. By W7PUA
[ Hits: 13589 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 8.22 ]