Search Results for "calcul"289 links - and 3 categories
- Amateur Vertical Antenna Calculator
- This calculator is designed to give the vertical length (height) of a particular antenna, for the frequency and wavelength chosen.
[ Hits: 39602 | Votes: 150 | Rating: 5.35 ]
- Quad calculator
- Cubical quad antenna calculator in java script
[ Hits: 54179 | Votes: 384 | Rating: 4.98 ]
- J-Pole antenna design
- Complete guide to build Jpole antennas with online dimensions calculator.
[ Hits: 47780 | Votes: 72 | Rating: 5.98 ]
- AM Antennas
- The ultimate AM loop antenna article. It is the only article that includes the calculations and detailed plans
[ Hits: 53001 | Votes: 60 | Rating: 6.53 ]
- DXCC spreadsheet
- Excel spreadsheet that helps you trace your status of DXCC entities.
You only have to fill the cells with your worked and confirmed entities and the totals will be automatically updated. You don't have to make any calculation
[ Hits: 4606 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Amateur Radio RF Safety Calculator
- This is a main beam power density estimation program intended for use as part of a routine evaluation of RF safety compliance with FCC regulations.
[ Hits: 1817 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.57 ]
- Distance and Bearing Finder
- This service uses data from the US Census and a supplementary list of cities around the world to find the latitude and longitude of two places, and then calculates the distance between them. It also provides a map showing the two places, using the Xerox PARC Map Server.
[ Hits: 7794 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.46 ]
- QTH Locator and Calculator
- Calculate bearing and distance and Locator online with this Java application.
[ Hits: 8510 | Votes: 248 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- Grid Locator and Grid Square
- About grid locators and grid squares, includes links to locator and grid square calculators
[ Hits: 8598 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 6.36 ]
- Maidenhead Locator Calculator
- On-line calculator for Maidenhead locator calculations. It will work out your Maidenhead locator if you supply it with map references or calculate map references from your locator code.
[ Hits: 4018 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 5.68 ]
- DOS programs by g4fgq
- Small collection of DOS antenna design and RF calculations programs
[ Hits: 2910 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- W9DMK Software
- Various radio related software, including some antenna analysis, and impedance calculators.
[ Hits: 2549 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Grid Loc
- calculate maidenhead grid square and coordinates
[ Hits: 4305 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.88 ]
- GRIDX, a BASIC program that calculates grid squares and Great Circle headings and grid.exe, a grid locator calculator
[ Hits: 2960 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Grid Square and Distance calculator by w3km
[ Hits: 3067 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Direction and distance calculator for windows
[ Hits: 3600 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.86 ]
- Radio Distance Software
- This is a trivial program which calculates the distance and the bearing between two points. Points are either entered as geogr. data (Latitude/Longitude) or as qth-locator in the Maidenhead format (6 or 8 digits), as used in ham radio. Output is in degrees [°] for bearings, in Kilometer [km], US statute miles [mi] or nautical miles [nm] for distance
[ Hits: 10339 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.12 ]
- Maidenhead grid squares calculator, and bearing and distance program
[ Hits: 2825 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Freeware dos VHF/UHF Logbook morse code facility, kenwood transceivers interface, moontracking, distance and bearing calculators by DF9CY but discontinued and unsupported
[ Hits: 1510 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Propagation & Diffraction Calculator
- This is a radio frequency propagation calculator for the transmission path between an RF transmitter and a receiver.
[ Hits: 21671 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 3.02 ]
- Ham Helper
- Ham Helper is a tool that will help Ham Radio operators with many tasks. Features include UTC Time display, Callsign Country lookup, internet callsign lookup, band plans, W1AW schedule, bearing/distance calculation and more.
[ Hits: 5668 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.55 ]
- Pathloss Calculation and EME
- Java free space pathloss calculation and EME
[ Hits: 2117 | Votes: 46 | Rating: 4.99 ]
- ERP Calculator
- DOS program that will assist you in determining your 2 meter station's Effective Radiated Power (ERP)
[ Hits: 1261 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Resistor values by color
- Calculate Resistor Values from Color Codes
[ Hits: 907 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- EMI Calculator
- Does your Amateur Radio system comply to the EMI rules ? (German values implemented)
[ Hits: 1138 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.15 ]