Search Results for "cd antenna"46 links
Antennas : 10M
- Cubical Quad Antenna for 10 mt.
- This home-brew antenna for 10 meters band cost just a few dollars, but gave excellent results by WA6CDO
[ Hits: 2009 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Battle Creek Special Antenna
- This antenna is often mentioned as secret weapon for LF bands (160, 80 & 40 m) operating at many DXpeditions. It is not commercially available but may be loaned to the expedition staff. It was brought to Ham Radio scene by George Guerin, K8GG, Charlie Dewey, W0CD and George Taft, W8UVZ
[ Hits: 3982 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- WB4BXW Diople Antenna Calculator
- Dipole and inverted vee antenna calculator sufficiently accurate for wire antennas up to 30 Mhz
[ Hits: 3600 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- TH6 balun replacement project
- VE7AVV replace balun on a TH6 antenna
[ Hits: 1061 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 4:1 balun for 160 to 10 meters
- Articke By Clay Wynn
[ Hits: 30472 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- T2FD, The Forgotten Antenna
- The terminated. tilted, folded dipole T2FD is a little known antenna that performs excellently. Compact in size compared to a half-wave dipole the T2FD provides signal gain, wide frequency coverage, and exceptionally low noise characteristics.
[ Hits: 4687 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- The K9AY Terminated Loop
- A compact directional receiving antenna
[ Hits: 2073 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- Horizontal Loop Antenna
- How to build an horizontal loop antenna by K5RCD
[ Hits: 2523 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Hula Hoop Loop antenna
- The concept of the "Hula Loop" came after many years of building medium wave loops of varying size, shape and performance. Usually these loops are constructed on a square wooden frame, with wire being wrapped around the periphery
[ Hits: 2485 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- EWE Antenna Info
- Posting in the AM list of the National Radio Club, concerning an antenna called a "EWE" used for listening to distant radio signal reception.
[ Hits: 761 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- About EWE Antennas
- What is this EWE antenna I keep reading about ?
[ Hits: 1273 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CD Case WI-FI antenna
- A bi-quad antenna for wireless 2.4 Ghz made using a cd case
[ Hits: 13852 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 6.11 ]
- A view of the NCDXF Multiband beacon and a cluster of stacked yagi antennas.
[ Hits: 200 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
[ Hits: 7685 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Balloon or kite antenna? Why not
- Balloon antennas, mainly about using 2 balloons instead of one for a vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 575 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G3IBI Antenna rotators
- Carry a small stock of new and reconditioned parts for both rotators and control boxes for the following makes: CDE/HYGAIN , YAESU , STOLLE.
[ Hits: 991 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Rotor Parts
- Dedicated to serving for all rotator parts needs. Stock and provide rotor parts for antenna rotators from companies such as Alliance, C.A.T.S., CDE, Channel Master, and Hy-Gain, both young and old.
[ Hits: 379 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna Selector
- This project was built to be able to experience with more of an antenna and also in turn to be able to have a system that offers security to the receivers, carrying out the discharge to ground of the antennas
[ Hits: 3370 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Simple anti-static device
- With all the wire you have out, you may run into a problem with static buildup on the antennas. This static may try to make its way into your receiver, causing you major problems and damage that can run into a lot of money.
[ Hits: 803 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- QRP Wattmeter
- An homemade QRP Wattmeter based on the Stockton Bridge design, published in the GQRP Antenna handbook, and with an LCD display
[ Hits: 1771 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna antenna se 900 433 mhz antenna 300 ohm antenna antenna 125 cm 14 cm antenna 70 mhz antenna gp 2 antenna j antenna hf antenna ewe antenna 5 ghz antenna 8 mhz antenna ht vhf antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links