Search Results for "communications"530 links - and 5 categories
- N. American Data Communications Museum
- Telephony technology from telegraph to digital transmission
[ Hits: 877 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- British Amateur Radio Teledata Group
- BARTG caters for the radio amateur who is interested in data communications. All interests are covered from mechanical teleprinters through to Packet, FAX, AMTOR, PACTOR, CLOVER and PSK31. One of the oldest data communication enthusiast groups in the world.
[ Hits: 2811 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- FCC's Amateur Radio page
- Amateur radio Services by the Federal Communications Commission.
[ Hits: 6063 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Web-controlled Shortwave Radio
- Drake R8 Communications Receiver Reston Virginia, USA
[ Hits: 66462 | Votes: 264 | Rating: 5.30 ]
- Professional antennas in MF, VHF, UHF and SHF frequency range for military applications, civil-professional market, mobile communications, radioamateurs and antennas for special applications - EMC, radiomonitoring, etc.
[ Hits: 4411 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Sirtel produces a wide range of radio and telecommunications antennas
[ Hits: 2773 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 3.84 ]
- Times Microwave Systems
- Manufacture LMR Flexible low loss coax cable, connectors, and cable assemblies for Wireless Communications applications.
[ Hits: 1081 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- INRAD International Radio
- Supplier of custom designed, high performance
quartz crystal filters for communications
receivers and transceivers, for Yaesu Icom Kenwood and Collins radios
[ Hits: 1880 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Harger Lightning Protection, Inc.
- Harger Lightning Protection is a full line supplier of lightning protection and grounding equipment, servicing the lightning protection, communications and electrical industries.
[ Hits: 3829 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Icom America
- Manufacturer of amateur, avionic, land mobile, marine and communications scanner & receiver equipment.
[ Hits: 9393 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.02 ]
- Kenwood continues its strong and proud heritage as the Pacesetter in Amateur Radio. Kenwood was the first Amateur Radio manufacturer on the Web. It is our firm dedication to continue leading the way with useful website services in the future. Visit our Amateur page to learn more.
[ Hits: 16999 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.86 ]
- WiNRADiO Communications
- Pioneering the integration of radio and personal computing, WiNRADiO Communications are the manufacturers of award-winning range of computer-controlled WiNRADiO receivers for professional and amateur applications.
[ Hits: 13257 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- Drake has been a manufacturer of electronic communications equipment for over 50 years. Our reputation for producing quality American made equipment has been well earned and is respected internationally. Today Drake produces equipment for various markets around the world.
[ Hits: 6578 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Cobra Electronins
- Cobra Electronics is known the world over as a manufacturer of superior quality communications and electronic equipment
[ Hits: 7187 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Radio & Communications
- Info about many aspects of Radio & Communications. Antennas, signals, frequencies, codes, swr, scanning etc.
[ Hits: 18018 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 3.32 ]
- Digital Communications Conference
- Hams convene each year at a Digital Communications Conference to evaluate and further the state of the art. TAPR's webserver provides conference papers from previous DCCs as well as information about the upcoming DCC.
[ Hits: 639 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- TAPR, an international organization dedicated to amateur digital communications, is pleased to present this collection of information about TAPR, via the World Wide Web.
[ Hits: 733 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WM2U Digital communications
- RTTY, Amtor, packtor, SSTV reference by WM2U
[ Hits: 2857 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.40 ]
- SPRE Home Page
- The Spartan Packet Radio Experiment (SPRE) is an Amateur Radio (Ham radio) communications experiment. The primary mission was to test satellite tracking using amateur packet radio and Global Positioning System (GPS). SPRE was developed and built by the University of Maryland Amateur Radio Association (UMARA) with assistance from NASA, volunteer engineers, and volunteer software professionals.
[ Hits: 758 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- European Telecommunications Satellite Organization
[ Hits: 699 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Worldradio Online
- WorldRadio Online is a free online monthly magazine published by CQ Communications,
[ Hits: 4991 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.71 ]
- Muir Communications Ltd - Victoria BC.
- Amateur Radio and 2-way commercial Radio Dealer. Sales and service for ICOM Radio Products. CB Radios, antennas and installations. Spread Spectrum Radio modems.
[ Hits: 6757 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.46 ]
- Carrier Communications
- Carrier Communications sells new and used Motorola and GE two-way radios and microwave equipment We also rent space in 22 antenna sites located throughout California to commerical and amateur radio users.
[ Hits: 1755 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.80 ]
- HamComm 3.1
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
[ Hits: 21950 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.59 ]
- Kangaroo Tabor Software
- HF Communications Analysis and Prediction Tools for Amateur Radio and communications professionals. Featuring: WinCAP Wizard, Beacon-Time Wizard, GeoAlert-Extreme Wizard, ID Wizard, KTS Clock Screen Saver, NERDAlert 2000
[ Hits: 2760 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 8.00 ]