digital radio216 links - and 5 categories
- Packet and Stuff
- Links to useful packet and digital radio resources
[ Hits: 4430 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- OH2GI Ham System
- All-mode contesting and logging software system designed primarily for on-line operation of HF digital and CW radio stations through Terminal Node Controllers (TNC)
[ Hits: 1378 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Packet and other digital radio modes.
[ Hits: 629 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- AB4EL Archives
- Weekly archive of rec.radio.amateur.antenna rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc and rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
[ Hits: 2387 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- WinLink 2000
- WinLink 2000 employs Stations World-wide to provide an HF/VHF/UHF digital radio Interface into the Internet Email system for the mobile radio operator. Features include binary and graphic file attachments, APRS position reporting and over 340 downloadable WX products. The mode used is Pactor I and Pactor II.
[ Hits: 5059 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.68 ]
- Digital Signals
- signals and sounds available on shortwave/vhf radio today along with information on the available equipment needed to understand, analyze or identify these signals
[ Hits: 9163 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.92 ]
- Hoka Electronics
- The WWW home page for information about our specialist range of HF and VHF radio digital signals' analysis and decoding equipment.
[ Hits: 1502 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Terrasat Inc.
- Manufacturer of Receiver and Transmitter for Digital Microwave radio and VSAT equipment
[ Hits: 2241 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Almost all digital electronics
- This site is dedicated to electronics hobbyists, engineers, and Radio Amateurs interested in circuit design, homebrew and kit projects.
[ Hits: 7286 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Getting Started with Sound Card Digital Modes
- Setting your Amateur radio station up to operate the wide range of
modern radio software which uses the PC sound card to generate and receive signals. Murray Greenman ZL1BPU
[ Hits: 886 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham Radio HF Digital modes
- A complete overview of modern digital HF radio operating modes: PACTOR AMTOR GTOR CLOVER RTTY PSK31 HELLSCHREIBER PACKET MT63 MFSK16 THROB.
[ Hits: 13289 | Votes: 351 | Rating: 8.42 ]
- Higher Speed Packet Page
- N6GN's higher speed packet page for amateur radio digital networks
[ Hits: 973 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- ST2NH Nader
- Many satellites homebrew projects from the sudanese amateur radio station ST2NH active on satellites, ISS, HF phone and digital modes.
[ Hits: 353 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VHF UHF Microwave Radio Propagation
- Notes on radio propagation in that part of the spectrum (upper VHF to microwave) used by experimenters for high-speed digital transmission
[ Hits: 1304 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.38 ]
- ASTRO RADIO
- Suppliers of Amateur Radio equipment, Antennas, accesories MFJ, Ameritron, Mirage, hardware and software for digital modes.
[ Hits: 4679 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.28 ]
- AALog by RZ4AG
- AALog is a comprehensive logger program designed for amateur radio station operators. QRZ,Buckmaster,Flying Horse lookup, CW/RTTY/PSK31 support, Digital voice processor. DXCC,WAZ,P75P,WAS,JCC,WAJA,WAIP,IOTA,Russia tracking. Many other useful features. eQSL.cc compatible. It look like your paper log and use all power your PC
[ Hits: 9206 | Votes: 787 | Rating: 7.47 ]
- Program for amateur radio digital communications via a sound card. Supported modes are RTTY (Baudot code), ASCII (7 or 8 bits), PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) and AMTOR-FEC (SITOR-B, NAVTEX). SELFEC SITOR decoding is possible also. No additional hardware required, need only a sound card. Optionally you can use simple circuit fo PTT-control. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AAlog logger.
[ Hits: 17468 | Votes: 854 | Rating: 7.35 ]
- KA Win
- KaWin supports multiple Kantronics˝ TNCs and multiple radio transceivers with an intuitive, graphical interface, setting a new standard of performance for digital radio communications.
[ Hits: 4198 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.43 ]
- A digital mode decoding and terminal program that uses no terminal unit, terminal node controller, or multimode hardware.
It does all its decoding using the sound card inside the computer, and it can interface with a radio using a COM port.
Zakanaka is an extremely cost-effective way of operating PSK31 and RTTY
[ Hits: 19689 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 7.07 ]
- AAVoice digital voice processor
- "Digital voice processor for amateur radio operators. It use prepared ""wav""-files for transmition. Can work in the beacon mode. Optionally you can use simple circuit for PTT-control. It has a lot macros for tramsmitting. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AALog logger."
[ Hits: 5568 | Votes: 131 | Rating: 5.50 ]
You can try similar termsdigital radio digital ham radio dmr digital mobile radio digital-radio-mondiale digital and packet radio digital radio dongle digital radio online radio digital interface motortrbo digital radio motorola digital radio digital radio mondiale s digital police radio sof digital radio scanner digital radio mondial digital data radio
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links