Search Results for "dipole 10"72 links
Antennas : 10M
- Shortened dipole for 10 & 40m bands
- A shorten Dual-Band Dipole with overall length of about 11 m. For this antenna traps are substituted by inductors, in order to cover the 10 & 40 m. Bands.
[ Hits: 3804 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Homebrew a 10 meter dipole antenna
- Build a 10 Meter Technician Class Dipole antenna.
Get on 10 Meters fast with this basic 10 Meter Dipole project by hamuniverse
[ Hits: 6555 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.88 ]
- An effective 3 band Wire DX aerial
- A 3 band dipole for 10 15 and 20 meters band by Mel G4WYW
[ Hits: 12779 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- 7 MHz Dipole at VK1ZKD
- This article documents an unobtrusive antenna for operation on 7MHz, primarily for contacts with stations at up to 1000Km range.
[ Hits: 3149 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G0KSC 10el 50Mhz OWA Yagi
- A huge easy-to-build 6m antenna with huge performance. Easy build, split dipole, no matching required. Super low SWR too.
[ Hits: 410 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- A new stacked multiband dipole array
- A new multiband version of the lazy-h for 10, 15 and 20m. No tuner needed.
[ Hits: 690 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- K0RWU Multiband dipole 6-17 meters
- This antenna consists of 4 resonate dipoles made from 12 insulated copper electrical wire. The dipoles are resonate on the following bands: 6 meters, 10 meters, 12 meters and 17 meters.
[ Hits: 1988 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Mobile 10/80 dipole antenna setup
- A mobile setup using a dipole antenna for 10 to 80 meters band in italian
[ Hits: 7486 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Short Tri-Band Vee Dipole
- A three band short Vee antenna is feasible with two legs per side on a dipole. 10-15-20 meters by W8HDU
[ Hits: 866 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Inverted V Dipole for 10 15 20 meters
- Inverted V Trapped dipole antenna for 14MHz,
21MHz and 28MHz ham radio bands.
[ Hits: 1009 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Cobra antenna
- This article explores the Cobra Junior linear loaded antenna for 80m to 10m bands.
This antenna is a linear loaded dipole described by W4JOH in 73 magazine June 1997
[ Hits: 1291 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Folded dipole antenna by N4SPP
- A quarter size cobra dipole antenna, a multiband dipole antenna for 40 to 10 meters basedn on original cobra dipole design but with a limited space by N4SPP
[ Hits: 2162 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Trap dipole for WARC bands
- Diamond W8010 Multiband Dipole Modifications
[ Hits: 796 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- DF1PU Coax Trap Antenna
- A multiband coax trapped dipole for 10-80 meters bands by DF1PU
[ Hits: 736 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- The Neumann-Antenne
- A stacked multiband dipole array for 10, 15 and 20 meters
[ Hits: 699 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- W3DZZ 80-10 meters
- W3DZZ trap dipole for 80 through 10 meters
[ Hits: 5970 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- DL8NCR AllBand Dipole
- A multiband wire dipole cover 80 to 10 meters.
[ Hits: 854 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Off Center Fed Inverted V Dipole
- This was an investigation into whether an inverted V dipole could be fed offcenter to work on 20, 17, 15, 12, AND 10.
[ Hits: 1420 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antennas 101
- Dipoles, Doublets and Verticals by Rob May NV5E
[ Hits: 532 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- YB9BWN Beacon
- Homebrew crystal-based with IRF510 PA at 2W into a dipole
[ Hits: 348 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsfolded dipole vs dipole 80 dipole 6m dipole 20 m dipole 446 dipole dipole 80 m dipole 15m dipole 2m dipole fan dipole pmr dipole. dipole 40m 72 mhz dipole 80 40 dipole ocf dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links