rtl-sdr.com A blog about RTL-SDR
- RTL-SDR is a very cheap software defined radio that uses a DVB-T TV tuner dongle based on the RTL2832U chipset. This is a blog about rtl-sdr, software defined radio and their developments and applications.
- SDR-RADIO.com is a Windows console for SDR receivers and transceivers. Designed for the commercial, amateur radio and short-wave listener communities, the console provides a powerful interface for all SDR users. Many SDR owners have made their radios available over the internet. Just look at the Web Servers page for a list of the radios you can use. You do not need a licence to use this sodftware with RFSPACE, FUNcube Dongles, Soundcard (SoftRock) and low-end SDRs.
[ Hits: 1753 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The RTL-SDR software by Osmocom, allow DVB-T dongles based on the Realtek RTL2832U to be used as a cheap SDR.
Opendous - Upconverter
- Upconverter MF/HF Converter for Receivers. Converts signals in the MF and HF Bands to signals in the VHF Band. Intended for use in receiver applications with projects like RTL-SDR/SDR#/FunCube Dongle, or to listen to AM radio using an FM receiver.
[ Hits: 156 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A wiki dedicated to RTL SDR, cover all aspects in getting started into RTL SDR, from software setup and hardware configuration to start using your RTLSDR dongle
[ Hits: 123 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A simple upconverter project for use with the RTL SDR or Fun Cube Dongle
[ Hits: 169 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
Starting with RTL-SDR on Windowsupdated
- A guide to setup a RTL-SDR on Windows, by installing the Zadig dongle software and setting up SDR Sharp for the very first time