Search Results for "frequency database"17 links
- National Radio Data
- United States and Canadian call sign/scanner frequency databases, Worldwide airport frequencies, FIPS codes, Mass Media searches for DXing and more!
[ Hits: 1585 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.29 ]
- ACA frequency database
- Australian frequency database
[ Hits: 2082 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- ERO Frequency Information System
- ERO Frequency information system, search frequency allocation database for many european countries and ITU region 1
[ Hits: 1910 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- US Frequency allocations
- Searchable database of frequency allocations in the US, from cellular frequencies, paging frequencies to maritime and microwave frequencies.
[ Hits: 1603 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- WSPRnet Weak Signal Propagation Reporter Network
- A group of amateur radio operators using K1JT's MEPT_JT digital mode to probe radio frequency propagation conditions using very low power transmissions.
Computer sent/received Morse signals received by amateurs and collected on an online database.
[ Hits: 793 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Global Frequency Database
- Frequencies from all over the world. 25000+ total records, 4600+ records feature exact GPS locations.
[ Hits: 4407 | Votes: 171 | Rating: 6.35 ]
- FrequencyDB.com - Irish frequencies db
- Ireland's radio scanner frequency database, includes forum and a searchable database of frequencies, useful for scanner enthusiasts living in Ireland.
[ Hits: 6864 | Votes: 170 | Rating: 8.69 ]
- Dutch Frequency Database
- More then 9000 frequency's about NATO , Police Firebrigades Ambulances Goverment Miletary Navy and Aircrafts.
[ Hits: 2060 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.16 ]
- UK Scanner frequency database
- Large frequency database of uk counties, includes forums and reviews
[ Hits: 29677 | Votes: 100 | Rating: 4.90 ]
- Frequency database for Germany. Emergency services, aircrafts, radio and paging system with over 2000 frequencies from all over Germany.
[ Hits: 1038 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 3.17 ]
- Frequency Manager
- Database system with 60000 frequencies, powerfull 3D MUF/LUF-propagtion software and full copntrol of several receivers
[ Hits: 5770 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 4.94 ]
- Frequency Filer
- Frequency Filer is database program designed for people who use a great many different radio frequencies. It is primarily intended for amateur radio operators, short-wave listening enthusiasts and scanner users. The program makes it easy to keep all of your important frequency information in one place, displayed in a logical format to facilitate easy retrieval.
Frequency information can be displayed as a list and can be viewed on a world globe. Other features include easy data backup and custom field names. Included is database import utility that can be used as a general file conversion utility.
The globe display can also be used as general geographic aid for countries, cities, states, rivers, and lakes. You may even find your home town.
[ Hits: 3760 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- The KB6IBB Utilities
- Ham radio frequency list consolidation software.
The Ham Radio database can house a unlimited number of records. Holding frequency information from DC to Daylight. The Radio Scanner Database is designed to emulate a radio scanner. A 5,000 record table is provided and is organized by channel number.
[ Hits: 739 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The KB6IBB Utilities for Palm OS
- designed for the ham radio operator or radio scanner hobbyist. It houses four databases that organize your frequency lists. EDACS Trunk - A database that houses the entire EDACS ID table. Conventional - A database that houses lists by channal number. Radio Call Log - A database that allows the user to log calls/notes. Ham Radio Repeaters - A database for ham radio repeaters.
[ Hits: 680 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Ham Fan
- A free small database program for Palm OS that allows you to log ham radio contacts. You can log the call sign, name, date, time and frequency of the contact.
[ Hits: 670 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RadioComm can be used to program your Icom radio's memory, or to create nice radio-frequency spectra (see above) or to interface your radio to a huge database of frequencies.
[ Hits: 19606 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.45 ]
- RadioComm can be used to program your Icom radio's memory, or to create nice radio-frequency spectra or to interface your radio to a huge database of frequencies.
[ Hits: 882 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]