Search Results for "uk frequency"31 links
Antennas : Antenna Calculators
- Slim Jim antenna calculator
- How to make a simple but effective Slim Jim antenna. It includes a calculator to work out all the mesurements for the frequency you require.
[ Hits: 5995 | Votes: 55 | Rating: 5.69 ]
- Making a half wave coax cable
- How to make a half l or quarter l coax cable for a specific frequency
[ Hits: 1245 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- ERP Estimator
- Calculate online, ERP in dB and dBi given PWR Frequency Coax lenght and type and antenna type
[ Hits: 1422 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.80 ]
- Quad antenna calculator
- To get the dimensions for your quad, all you have to do is type in the center frequency of the range where you talk, or the frequency you use most and then click the Calculate button.
[ Hits: 5655 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 4.34 ]
- Rob's UK CB Radio information site
- Robís uk cb radio information website, here you will find information on cb radio, swr, Morse code, frequency charts, 10 codes, q codes, z codes, cb chat room, cb radio forum plus lots more.
[ Hits: 802 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- AI4UK Ham Radio & Frequency Web Site
- All about amateur radio, police scanner frequencies. Frequency Listings for Kentucky, West Virginia, Virginia and others. Add your URL to the Scanner Link Page.
[ Hits: 3784 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Maritime stations on 150 meters band
- 2 MHz Medium Frequency Maritime Stations in PDF format
[ Hits: 717 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- UK Repeater Management Committee
- Committee of the Radio Society of Great Britain responsible for the management of repeaters on the various frequency bands on which repeaters are permitted to operate.
[ Hits: 1110 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- PorkControl for Yaesu FT-817ND
- PorkControl is a Java-based software controller for the Yaesu FT-817ND (and older FT-817) HAM transceiver. It is currently in beta and released under the GNU GPL v2 on Windows, Linux and MAC OSX. PorkControl is used to control frequency and other features without using the fiddly controls on the unit itself. It also supports automatic radio control to access repeaters based on the UK Repeater List.
[ Hits: 1922 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The G4PYR MF Coastal Radio Website
- Website dedicated to Coastal Radio Stations, includes frequency lists for memdium frequencies maritime stations
[ Hits: 1485 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- North Ireland scanner info
- Frequency spectrum, civilian and military frequencies
[ Hits: 2031 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.37 ]
- UK Scanner frequency database
- Large frequency database of uk counties, includes forums and reviews
[ Hits: 29771 | Votes: 100 | Rating: 4.90 ]
- UK Radio Frequency Bands
- A guide from 0 Hz to 30 MHz The main bands, all frequencies in MHz unless otherwise stated
[ Hits: 12508 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.46 ]
- BB Shopping UK Distributor of PMR 446
- We stock a range of two way PMR446 radios. PMR 446 is a license free frequency, which means that you can communicate for up to 3km (terrain allowing) without any call charges or license requirements. They can be used in most European countries and are ideal for holiday trips.
[ Hits: 392 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- British DX club
- Information about the BDXC and how to join, including a club-compiled list giving time and frequency details for all English language dx and media programmes
[ Hits: 2125 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.71 ]
- The purpose of the APRS-Beacon is to provide simple APRS-compatible position beacons for up to three Objects. It is designed to 'stand alone' and does not monitor other traffic on the frequency. It can use a single-port TNC (in 'native' mode), a single- or dual-port TNC in Kiss mode or the AGW Packet Engine in order to transmit on up to four radio ports.(When running with AGWPE, APRS-Beacon will also work with Windows 2000)
[ Hits: 2893 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- HF Beam Calculator
- A javascipt online calculator for 2 and 3 element beam antennas.
Just input frequency and will diplay element dimensions and spacing. Measurements in Feet and Meters by G4VWL
[ Hits: 2606 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 5.44 ]
- BeaconSee shows you, in real time, worldwide HF band openings on your PC. Analyses the audio signals from your radio, which is tuned to the NCDXF IARU HF beacon network and shows you the signal strength received from each of the 18 beacon transmitters as a plot of frequency spectrum against time.
[ Hits: 5685 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.99 ]
- Software for imitation digital radio-signals: ASK, FSK, BPSK, QPSK, variable speed, any frequency
[ Hits: 1838 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- SigJenny turns your PC into a flexible and powerful audio signal generator for free.
It can create multiple waveforms, sweep, fire single or repeating tone bursts. You can save your sound as a wav file, display a frequency response, use SigJenny a bit like an oscilloscope, and do a very good impression of a police car!
[ Hits: 12293 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- A CB radio website aimed mainly at the UK market including help, tips, repairs, mic wiring, frequency charts, chat forum,rig doctor listing, mail order shops and much much more
[ Hits: 3735 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Eliminate That QRM
- reduce or completely eliminate interference from almost any local source whilst leaving the wanted signal relatively unaffected, even though it may be on the same frequency
[ Hits: 1037 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Using ferrites for interference suppression
- This tutorial is meant to shed some light on the use of ferrites, and also presents some comparative frequency domain measurements both to illustrate some of the points, and to give designers an idea of what they might expect in using and specifying a ferrite component
[ Hits: 3596 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 6m High Pass TVI filter
- Are you suffering from TVI? Then why not try this filter for size. It is a three-stage high-pass filter that blocks low-frequency 50MHz signals while letting through UHF TV.
[ Hits: 1309 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Noise tutorials
- Noise foundamentals. Radio frequency interference noise.
[ Hits: 418 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsair frequency going low in frequency sat tv frequency low frequency sat frequency frequency uhf frequency ch 19 frequency add frequency vhf frequency frequency: 160.470 cw frequency rfi frequency low-frequency frequency 453.850
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links