Search Results for "cw frequency"19 links - and 1 categories
- Texas Slow Net
- The Texas Slow Net meets daily at 7:45 PM local time, on 3570 KHz +/- QRM. TSN is a traffic handling training net. All stations licensed for the frequency are welcome to participate
[ Hits: 58 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- PRO-COMM INC
- High power, UHF, L-band, S-band, C-band,
microwave frequency amplifier and oscillator devices, pulsed, CW, fixed-tuned, or tunable devices in the range of 600 MHz to 2000 MHz
[ Hits: 225 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- OAK Hills Research
- CW transceiver kits, QRP, frequency counters, QRP wattmeters, Dummy loads and QRP Parts
[ Hits: 4117 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Introduction to Digital Modes
- Wireless Society of Southern Maine, Digital Modes Page, introduction to amateur radio digital modes, including FLDIGI, PSK31, RTTY, high speed CW, Slow Scan Television, HF Weather Fax, WeFAX, MFSK16, OLIVIA, G-TOR, AMTOR, MT63, Digital SSTV, Frequency Key Shifting, and more
[ Hits: 601 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HF Radio wave propagation
- Radiowave propagation in the medium and high frequency spectrum in DOC format
[ Hits: 691 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- glfer is a program for reception and transmission of QRSS/DFCW signals. It is composed of two main parts: the spectrogram window, where you can see the spectrum of the received signal vs. time
the transmission functions, to emit cw characters at a slow but precisely controlled speed, using the QRSS (slow CW) or DFCW (Dual Frequency CW) modes
[ Hits: 1457 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Spectrum Lab
- DL4YHF's Audio Spectrum Analyser Spectrum Lab or Speclab started as a simple FFT program running under DOS a long time ago, but it is now a specialized audio analyzer, filter, frequency converter, hum filter, data logger and more.
Can be used for MTHELL QRSS, DFCW, PSK, MSK, Castle
[ Hits: 43586 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 7.03 ]
- RadioRaft decodes 10 different ARQ modes, 8 different FEC modes, Packet, Baudot, CW... It works with a Hamcomm interface or a radiomodem. RadioRaft offers automatic detection of modes, speeds and shift. It comes with a frequencymeter/baudmeter included, it has signal frequency tracking and a bit by bit display mode. Very easy to use. practical and fast.
[ Hits: 17782 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- Virtual Legacy Radio
- Windows remote control for Yaesu or Icom. Displays the current transceiver settings frequency, mode, and others on the PC in an old-fashioned way that corresponds to the look of receivers in 70's.
DX-Cluster Watch (DCW) is an application that automatically refreshes a web page with the dx-cluster content, parses spot lines from it, keeps a consolidated list and inserts the spots to VLR as frequency markers by OK1FIG
[ Hits: 1495 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SimJT is a simulation program. It generates audio-frequency JT65 and CW signals in a background of gaussian white noise, with user-specified signal-to-noise ratio.
[ Hits: 2262 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Shareware dual channel audio spectrum analyzer for Windows 2000/XP which can provide either a scrolling time-frequency display or a spectrum analyzer scope display in real time for any sound source connected to your sound card. Can be used for MTHELL, QRSS and DFCW by R S Horne
[ Hits: 48261 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.34 ]
- A LF power amplifier
- A Low Frequency (LF) RF Power Amplifier by VK5BR it operates in a linear mode and can handle CW, AM and SSB.
[ Hits: 2977 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Homebrew a CW Filter
- An home-brewed morse code CW filter with a central frequency of 800hz and a variable bandwidth from 230hz to 26hz by F5RDH in french.
[ Hits: 1497 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- 80-20m homebrew CW SSB Transciever
- This is a SSB and CW transceiver for the 80m and 20m bands. It produces 25 Watts out and uses a digital frequency display.
[ Hits: 812 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Ham Radio Beat Frequency Oscillator
- A simple free running oscillator oscillating at the receiver\'s IF (intermediate frequency) beats with the incoming signals in either CW or SSB and the resultant audio frequency goes to the AF amplifier.
[ Hits: 440 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FM Morse Code Keyer
- A simple circuit which will generate a 700 Hz tone into any FM transceiver allowing an amateur to practice CW with another amateur on a 2 meter simplex frequency.
[ Hits: 1670 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- The Rock-Mite CW Kit
- The Rock-Mite is a 40m CW kit offered by Small Wonder Labs . It features built-in keyer, direct conversion receiver with a crystal RF bandpass filter, 500 milliwatts of power, and switchable frequency offsets to work around QRM
[ Hits: 1013 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 20m CW QRP Transceiver
- The direct-conversion receiver uses an audio-based automatic gain control, an LC tone filter, and a 100-kHz crystal for frequency alignment. The same VFO is used for transmitting and receiving by DC1YB
[ Hits: 1719 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 1.83 ]
- Crystal tester
- Crystal tester project, crystals are used to control the operating frequency of transmitters, and it is used in radio frequency converters, oscillators, filters for cw, ssb and many other applications.
[ Hits: 506 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termscw frequency frequency 453.850 low frequency frequency air frequency uk frequency sat frequency add frequency tv frequency uhf frequency 24 meg frequency going low in frequency cb frequency v 200 frequency vhf frequency
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links