Harris linear amplifiers mods
- Harris linear amplifiers RF-353 and RF-355, full automatic amplifiers, 1.6 to 30 MHz
How to use them without the Harris transceiver RT-1446 by F1FRV
[ Hits: 1575 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 9.28 ]
3-500Z Amplifier Project
- This article loaded with nice pictures and schematics, describes a 160-10 meter linear amplifier that uses a pair of 3-500Z triode power tubes. It was designed and constructed by William Moneysmith, W4NFR.
The amplifier features fast warm up and 1500-Watt RF output with 100-Watts of drive.
A 600 Watt homebrew Solid State Amplifier
- A solid state linear based on EB104 Motorola Engineering Bulletin by Helge Granberg. It uses 4 MRF150 FETs in push-pull parallel to acheive 600 Watts from about 6 Watts drive
VHF Linear Amplifier by SV1BSXupdated
- There is not a personal design on this page, just I've transfered useful notes from PHILIPS RF Bipolar Transistors - Data HandBook
about BLY89C VHF Power transistor, which is very popular among Amateur Radio homebrewers
Portable RF Sniffer and Power Meter
- Whether we are tuning up homebrew equipment, checking antenna VSWR, adjusting a linear amplifier, or just monitoring output power during a contest, almost all aspects of ham operation can use a power meter. Paul Wade W1GHZ