about linear rf on dxzone.com
Result Page: [prev] 1
Manufacturers : Amplifiers
Manufacturers : Broadcasting Equipment Technical Reference : Amplifiers : HF Amplifiers
- RF Power Amplifiers
- RF Power develope, produce and sell high quality
solid state RF Power linear amplifiers
[ Hits: 1998 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.28 ]
- RF-Power Amplifiers
- RF Power develope, produce and sell high quality solid state RF power linear amplifiers for hams
[ Hits: 210 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Amplifiers - NP Technologies, Inc.
- Develop, design, manufacture and test a wide range of RF Amplifier products including highly linear class A Broad Band, Cell Band, Pulse, AM & FM broadcast and Military VHF.
[ Hits: 47 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
Technical Reference : Amplifiers : RF Amplifiers Theory Technical Reference : Amplifiers : VHF Amplifiers
- Harris linear amplifiers mods
- Harris linear amplifiers RF-353 and RF-355, full automatic amplifiers, 1.6 to 30 MHz
How to use them without the Harris transceiver RT-1446 by F1FRV
[ Hits: 1615 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 9.28 ]
- 3-500Z Amplifier Project
- This article loaded with nice pictures and schematics, describes a 160-10 meter linear amplifier that uses a pair of 3-500Z triode power tubes. It was designed and constructed by William Moneysmith, W4NFR.
The amplifier features fast warm up and 1500-Watt RF output with 100-Watts of drive.
[ Hits: 280 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 60 W Linear Amplifier Circuit
- The 60 Watt linear amplifier is simple all solid state circuit using power mosfet IRF840.
[ Hits: 987 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- A 600 Watt homebrew Solid State Amplifier
- A solid state linear based on EB104 Motorola Engineering Bulletin by Helge Granberg. It uses 4 MRF150 FETs in push-pull parallel to acheive 600 Watts from about 6 Watts drive
[ Hits: 855 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
Technical Reference : Power Meter Technical Reference : Radio Frequency Interference
- VHF Linear Amplifier by SV1BSX
- There is not a personal design on this page, just I've transfered useful notes from PHILIPS RF Bipolar Transistors - Data HandBook
about BLY89C VHF Power transistor, which is very popular among Amateur Radio homebrewers
[ Hits: 1088 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 70 Mhz Linear Amplifier
- A 4 meter RF Amplifier project by G5VZ, design, development and construction
[ Hits: 227 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 6m 200 Watt linear using a 4CX250B
- This 50 MHz RF Amplifier uses a 4CX250b forced air cooled tetrode and produces 250 W for a drive level of approximately 3 W.
[ Hits: 430 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 2m 200 Watt linear using a 4CX250B
- This VHF RF linear uses a 4CX250b forced air cooled tetrode and produces 250 W output for a drive level of approximately 3 W
[ Hits: 450 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links