Search Results for "local"143 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : J-Pole
- Plumbers Delight J Pole Antenna Project
- This article was reprinted to assist new hams at building their own 2 metre antenna. This design is very rugged and can be built for a few dollars with most of the parts available at your local Home Depot.
[ Hits: 4774 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Ontario Emergency Communications
- Assisting in relaying information to local authorities in Ontario in the event of an emergency.
[ Hits: 454 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- LA2Z - Hortensgruppen av NRRL. QSL information, scheds, online log, a description of our installations, meeting agenda, group activities, contact information, few images and a select few links. We also have an extensive private member area with debate forums, group activities, voting, mailing system, projects and local information
[ Hits: 373 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Aksarben Amateur Radio Club
- The Ak-Sar-Ben Amateur Radio Club, Inc. of Omaha, Nebraska is a local club comprised of licensed amateur radio operators, also known as “hams”.
[ Hits: 116 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- West Virginia District Six ARES/RACES
- The West Virginia District Six ARES/RACES Group's mission is to assist Federal, State, and Local Agencies with emergency communications.
[ Hits: 311 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- L.A.R.K. Swapmeet
- Swapmeet 1 st. Sunday of each month, rain or shine 7-11:30 AM. PST/PDST. Physical location is Las Positas Collage, 3033 Collier Canyon Road, Livermore, California. Free admission and parking for buyers/lookers. Restrooms & food/refreshments are available. Talk-in: local repeater 147.120 (+) PL100, monitored during swap hours. **Registration for sellers starts around 6 AM. with set-up 7 AM.+ ** This major swap event has been on-going for 10 years with positive results. Run by club volunteers & sponsored by the Livermore Amateur Radio Klub (LARK). Visual diriving map assistance please see event URL http://www.livermoreark.org/swap/swap,html
[ Hits: 2558 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- N3ORE Brian weather station
- N3ORE'S weather station index page. Site dedicated to local and national weather as well as amateur radio. The sale of weather equipment is also available.
[ Hits: 482 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Braintree Fire Local 920
- Fire department live scanner
[ Hits: 1426 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Greater Prividance, RI and Mass scanner
[ Hits: 1288 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- Micro Coax
- Serving the defense, telecommunications and test measurement marketplace.
[ Hits: 444 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W2YMM Echolink Homepage
- Information about our local Echolink Node #1224, on Long Island NY
[ Hits: 955 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham Radio Audio and Resources
- EchoLink and IRLP Internet Radio Linking Project Node's, Hurricane Watch Audio Feed's and Info, Live Scanner/Other Feed's from the USA, Local Ham Frequencies, Online Receiver's, Shoutcast Live Audio Feed's from the USA, Southern California Frequencies and more
[ Hits: 938 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- VLF-LF And the Loop Aerial
- The article discusses the theory of loop aerials for receiving and how they reduce the level of local noise. A Loop Aerial is described suitable for use on the LF and VLF bands together with a circuit of an interface loop tuner and preamplifier. The discussion extends to the problems of amplifier noise and the advantages of tuning the loop.
[ Hits: 3025 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- The NAVTEX system is used for the automatic broadcast of localised Maritime Safety Information (MSI) using Radio Telex (also known as Narrow Band Direct Printing, or NBDP).
[ Hits: 1989 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Albuquerque Transmitter Hunting
- An active group of Amateur Radio operators who locate hidden transmitters for fun and in times of need, such as determining the source of interference to local repeater systems or individuals who use the Amateur Radio bands illegally.
[ Hits: 296 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Welcome to scannewbedford.com. This site was built for people who would like to hear a live broadcast of New Bedford Massachusetts public services. There are also a few frequencies from other local towns such as Dartmouth, and Fairhaven being broadcasted on our live audio feed. The web site is free for everyone to use and pass along to another friend. Thank you and enjoy the Scan New Bedford Live Scanner Audio Broadcast of New Bedford`s Police, Fire, and EMS.
[ Hits: 1425 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.10 ]
- RTSH - Online
- Radio Tirana and Albanian Television (RTSH) broadcasts local news, music, and entertainment programs via FM, TV and mediumwave and international programs in 7 languages by shortwave radio.
[ Hits: 789 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.31 ]
- MediaCorp Radio
- Operates Singapore's largest radio network with 11 FM stations and 3 shortwave stations providing sound entertainment and up-to-the-minute news and information locally and internationally.
[ Hits: 494 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting
- Broadcasts national and international programs locally and to all world regions in over 30 languages on mediumwave FM, TV, RealAudio/TV and on shortwave.
[ Hits: 611 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- In Touch Ministries
- Broadcasts Bible teachings in 15 languages to all world regions on local media such as mediumwave, TV and FM, via international shortwave radio and Internet radio and TV.
[ Hits: 581 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Satscape is a freeware program for the PC Macintosh and Linux. It produces real-time displays of where any Satellite is, and predicts passes for your locale. There are about 8000+ satellites in orbit, a lot of these are just junk and debris such as discarded rocket bodies, but quite a few are working Satellites.
[ Hits: 8612 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.94 ]
- SV2AGW AGWBBS
- AGWBBS is a program that manages the messages that you have downloaded from your local BBS using AGWFWD.
[ Hits: 659 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- SV2AGW AGWDXClock
- GMT and local time windows clock
[ Hits: 1071 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Programming VHF/UHF Radios
- Programming a new VHF/UHF radio usually proves to be a frustrating experience for most new amateur radio operators. A new radio must first be programmed for simplex and repeater operation before it can be used to communicate with local hams.
[ Hits: 13149 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.22 ]
- QRM and noise reduction
- You will find on these pages my experiences and results on antennas and local/non-local QRM/noise reduction. Using a broadband vertical active magnetic loop and a home made / designed broadband amplifier. Two vertical magnetic Alford loops are used in an array.
Analog and Digital Signal Processing and a dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio (SDR) are used. By PA0SIM
[ Hits: 4300 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]