Search Results for "local"153 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : J-Pole
- Plumbers Delight J Pole Antenna Project
- This article was reprinted to assist new hams at building their own 2 metre antenna. This design is very rugged and can be built for a few dollars with most of the parts available at your local Home Depot.
[ Hits: 4880 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- DARC Lightship-Award
- The DARC section Emden (DOK IØ6) is pleased to announce the issue of an award for establishing contact to those local sectione which have museum-converted lightship located in their areas
[ Hits: 232 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Aksarben Amateur Radio Club
- The Ak-Sar-Ben Amateur Radio Club, Inc. of Omaha, Nebraska is a local club comprised of licensed amateur radio operators, also known as “hams”.
[ Hits: 155 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Mount Vernon Amateur Radio Club
- Local Amateur Radio Club for the City of Mount Vernon, Knox County and surrounding areas.
[ Hits: 651 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Molalla Amateur Radio Emergency Services (MARES)
- Provide professional, Emergency Communications to Local, County, State Governmental and Emergency Service Organizations in a manner worthy of Ham radio
[ Hits: 514 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- West Virginia District Six ARES/RACES
- The West Virginia District Six ARES/RACES Group's mission is to assist Federal, State, and Local Agencies with emergency communications.
[ Hits: 315 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- L.A.R.K. Swapmeet
- Swapmeet 1 st. Sunday of each month, rain or shine 7-11:30 AM. PST/PDST. Physical location is Las Positas Collage, 3033 Collier Canyon Road, Livermore, California. Free admission and parking for buyers/lookers. Restrooms & food/refreshments are available. Talk-in: local repeater 147.120 (+) PL100, monitored during swap hours. **Registration for sellers starts around 6 AM. with set-up 7 AM.+ ** This major swap event has been on-going for 10 years with positive results. Run by club volunteers & sponsored by the Livermore Amateur Radio Klub (LARK). Visual diriving map assistance please see event URL http://www.livermoreark.org/swap/swap,html
[ Hits: 2631 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Braintree Fire Local 920
- Fire department live scanner
[ Hits: 1489 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Greater Prividance, RI and Mass scanner
[ Hits: 1309 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- W2YMM Echolink Homepage
- Information about our local Echolink Node #1224, on Long Island NY
[ Hits: 994 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VLF-LF And the Loop Aerial
- The article discusses the theory of loop aerials for receiving and how they reduce the level of local noise. A Loop Aerial is described suitable for use on the LF and VLF bands together with a circuit of an interface loop tuner and preamplifier. The discussion extends to the problems of amplifier noise and the advantages of tuning the loop.
[ Hits: 3191 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- The NAVTEX system is used for the automatic broadcast of localised Maritime Safety Information (MSI) using Radio Telex (also known as Narrow Band Direct Printing, or NBDP).
[ Hits: 2078 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Albuquerque Transmitter Hunting
- An active group of Amateur Radio operators who locate hidden transmitters for fun and in times of need, such as determining the source of interference to local repeater systems or individuals who use the Amateur Radio bands illegally.
[ Hits: 324 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Welcome to scannewbedford.com. This site was built for people who would like to hear a live broadcast of New Bedford Massachusetts public services. There are also a few frequencies from other local towns such as Dartmouth, and Fairhaven being broadcasted on our live audio feed. The web site is free for everyone to use and pass along to another friend. Thank you and enjoy the Scan New Bedford Live Scanner Audio Broadcast of New Bedford`s Police, Fire, and EMS.
[ Hits: 1503 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.10 ]
- Customized LED Callsign Microphone Pins
- Be seen day or night at your local HAMfest or HAMvention with these callsign pins!
[ Hits: 925 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- RTSH - Online
- Radio Tirana and Albanian Television (RTSH) broadcasts local news, music, and entertainment programs via FM, TV and mediumwave and international programs in 7 languages by shortwave radio.
[ Hits: 836 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.31 ]
- MediaCorp Radio
- Operates Singapore's largest radio network with 11 FM stations and 3 shortwave stations providing sound entertainment and up-to-the-minute news and information locally and internationally.
[ Hits: 518 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Explorer
- Graphic viewer for shortwave broadcasting and programming schedules. Supports viewing schedules in an expanding table and on a 24-hour Gantt chart using the local time and the UTC time display modes. Runs on multiple platforms.
[ Hits: 18239 | Votes: 59 | Rating: 7.92 ]
- SV2AGW AGWBBS
- AGWBBS is a program that manages the messages that you have downloaded from your local BBS using AGWFWD.
[ Hits: 720 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- SV2AGW AGWDXClock
- GMT and local time windows clock
[ Hits: 1125 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termslocal 7 mhz local ant local rf local fire local atv stations local oscillator local scanners local police interference local local-ham-stations local content local-content local ham tests local store local ham stations
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links