programming radioProgramming VHF UHF Radios
- Easy programming the V8000 with the hand microphone
- A quick and easy method of programming memory channels
The Icom IC-V8000 manual leaves much to be desired due to the translation.
The operator's manual included with the Icom IC-V8000 can be very confusing to the new ham and the old timer alike, and lots of hams get very disgusted when trying to program the IC V8000 using the instructions provided with the operator's manual.
[ Hits: 2818 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10 ]
- Feidaxin programming
- Feidaxin FD160/FD150 repeater programming instructions
[ Hits: 266 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- How to program a regency scanner
- Instructions on how programming a regency scanner model R1060
[ Hits: 528 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- How to program Tytera MD-380 DMR Radio
- A compleete guide to program the Tytera MD-380 DMR, installing the TYT software, setting the DMR ID and adding the contacts.
[ Hits: 103 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Kenwood mobiles programming cable
- Homemade a custom programming cable that can works with Kenwood TM-V71A or TM-D710A
[ Hits: 181 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- PC RS 232 Pinout
- PC serial port (RS-232 DE9) pinout connection
[ Hits: 225 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Programming a Baofeng UV-5R for PMR446
- Nice feature of the Baofeng UV5R family is that they support 6.25kHz tuning steps. That fact makes it possible to dial in the radio to use the exact PMR446 channel frequencies rather than a nearest fit which is the case in many other transceivers.
[ Hits: 304 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Programming Chinese Radios
- A practical guide to program Chinese Radios like Baofeng UB and BF series hanheld trnsceivers
[ Hits: 119 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Programming The FT-7900R
- How to program the memories of the Yaesu FT-7900R without a computer
[ Hits: 168 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Programming the Quansheng TG-UV2
- Programming the Quansheng TG-UV2 from a PC, using a kenwood compatible cable and the Quansheng Radio Programming Software for TG-UV-D1.4
[ Hits: 1584 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4 ]
- Programming VHF/UHF Radios
- Programming a new VHF/UHF radio usually proves to be a frustrating experience for most new amateur radio operators. A new radio must first be programmed for simplex and repeater operation before it can be used to communicate with local hams.
[ Hits: 15035 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- Programming Wouxun KG-UVD1P
- Wouxun KG-UVD1P Tips And Hints For Eyes-Free Operation
[ Hits: 447 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
Alternative Power Amplifiers Antenna Launcher Antenna Rotator Antenna Switch APRS Arduino Attenuators ATV Audio Batteries Beacon keyers Calculators CB Radios Coax Cables and Connectors Components Digital ATV projects DTMF Dummy Loads Duplexers Electronics Filters Frequency Counter Grounding Ham Radio Go Kits Headsets and Speakers HF Radios Homebrew Key Clicks Keyers Lightning Protection Mic wiring Microphones Mircrowave Morse Code Decoder Morse Code Oscillator Morse Keys Pan Adapter Power Meter Power Supply Preamplifiers Programming Radio* QRM Eliminator QRP Projects Radio Direction Finding Radio Frequency Interference Radio Mods Radio Programming Cable Raspberry Pi Receiver Front-End Protector Receivers Repeater RF Design RF Safety RF Signal Generators Scanners Software Defined Radio Soldering and Desoldering Sound Card Radio Interfacing Spectrum Analyzers Standing Wave Ratio SWR Meters Test Equipment Transverters TVI Filters Vacuum tube Vector Network Analyzer VHF Radios WiFi
Search The DXZone.com
Technical Reference : programming radio
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.