- Easy programming the V8000 with the hand microphone
- A quick and easy method of programming memory channels
The Icom IC-V8000 manual leaves much to be desired due to the translation.
The operator's manual included with the Icom IC-V8000 can be very confusing to the new ham and the old timer alike, and lots of hams get very disgusted when trying to program the IC V8000 using the instructions provided with the operator's manual.
[ Hits: 2884 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10 ]
- Feidaxin programming
- Feidaxin FD160/FD150 repeater programming instructions
[ Hits: 307 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- How to program a regency scanner
- Instructions on how programming a regency scanner model R1060
[ Hits: 619 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- How to program Motorola APX P25
- How to program Motorola APX Series P25 Two-Way Radios for use with the OpenSPOT 2. This document covers some important steps to be followed to upload the correct codeplug to mMtorola P25 radios
[ Hits: 84 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- How to program Tytera MD-380 DMR Radio
- A compleete guide to program the Tytera MD-380 DMR, installing the TYT software, setting the DMR ID and adding the contacts.
[ Hits: 208 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Kenwood mobiles programming cable
- Homemade a custom programming cable that can works with Kenwood TM-V71A or TM-D710A
[ Hits: 219 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- PC RS 232 Pinout
- PC serial port (RS-232 DE9) pinout connection
[ Hits: 288 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Programming a Baofeng UV-5R for PMR446
- Nice feature of the Baofeng UV5R family is that they support 6.25kHz tuning steps. That fact makes it possible to dial in the radio to use the exact PMR446 channel frequencies rather than a nearest fit which is the case in many other transceivers.
[ Hits: 437 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Programming Chinese Radios
- A practical guide to program Chinese Radios like Baofeng UB and BF series hanheld trnsceivers
[ Hits: 210 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Programming The FT-7900R
- How to program the memories of the Yaesu FT-7900R without a computer
[ Hits: 240 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6 ]
- Programming the Quansheng TG-UV2
- Programming the Quansheng TG-UV2 from a PC, using a kenwood compatible cable and the Quansheng Radio Programming Software for TG-UV-D1.4
[ Hits: 1712 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- Programming VHF/UHF Radios
- Programming a new VHF/UHF radio usually proves to be a frustrating experience for most new amateur radio operators. A new radio must first be programmed for simplex and repeater operation before it can be used to communicate with local hams.
[ Hits: 15527 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 6.39 ]
- Programming Wouxun KG-UVD1P
- Wouxun KG-UVD1P Tips And Hints For Eyes-Free Operation
[ Hits: 544 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]