location125 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : Baluns
- Baluns on Log Perodic Antennas
- Some antenna manufacturers place baluns at the incorrect location in LPDA arrays. If we consider what the balun does we can see how the mistake occurs.
[ Hits: 1489 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- An Improved Multiband Trap Dipole Antenna
- This improved multiband trap dipole introduces a new trap design and a change in trap location. The antenna features double-coaxial-cable-wound traps having lower reactance and a higher quality factor (Q) than earlier coax-cable traps by W8NX
[ Hits: 8176 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- International HF Grid Location Contest
- International HF Grid Location Contest
[ Hits: 302 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 10 Meter Beacon - 28.2845 Mhz
Location: Jamestown Township, Michigan USA - Grid EN72bu
[ Hits: 190 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- K5DDJ's 10 Meter Beacon
- Operating 24/7 on 28.2485 Mhz transmitting 500mw into a 1/4 wave GP vertical antenna. Location is in San Antonio, Texas
[ Hits: 594 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.43 ]
- DXCC List with your beam headings
- You can have your persolal DXCC country list with correct beam heading calculated on you grid square location
[ Hits: 11310 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 7.64 ]
- PJ2T Curacao rental location
- Caribbean Contesting Consortium, Signal Point Rental Information
[ Hits: 1085 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- European 135.7 - 137.8 kHz Band Plan
- This is not an officially recognized band plan for the European LF allocation between 135.7 and 137.800 kHz. This plan just contains my own observations and shall help the newcomer to get some orientation on where to find what.
[ Hits: 1175 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Larkfield Amateur Radio Club Inc.
- Currently operate 3 repeater locations in Dix Hills, Huntington and Smithtown on 2 Meters, 1.25 Meters & 70 Centimeters.
[ Hits: 510 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Allocation of Radio Spectrum
- This is the table of contents to a list showing how the radio frequency spectrum is allocated to different users in the United States.
[ Hits: 1223 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Radiosonde : how to listen to them
- Frequencies and location of every meteo radiosonde launching centres in Europe. Equipments, antennas, history, SondeMonitor and BalloonTrack tutorials
[ Hits: 542 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Canada : Alberta Repeaters
- Table of amateur radio repeaters in Alberta Canada
[ Hits: 356 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Santa Barbara Scanner Frequencies
- Frequency allocation in Santa Barbara California
[ Hits: 832 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Beaconmap is a Win95/98/NT program to help listeners to identify the beacon stations of the NCDXF/IARU beacon network. The program displays a flashing dot at the location of the beacon that is currently transmitting. The call sign of the beacon, as well as the QTH is shown in the status bar. By PA1ARE
[ Hits: 1127 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- This free program displays the location of any locator on a map.
It calaculates between two Maidenhead locators the distance (km and miles) azimuth longitude latitude
Show the location, direction and distance as you move your mouse on a map!
Graphical Locator Program, By ON6MU
[ Hits: 1537 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- This free program calculates the location of any locator. It calaculates the distance, azimuth, longitude and latitude between two Maidenhead locators. Converts longitude/latitude coordinates to Maidenhead locator Converts Maidenhead locator to longitude/latitude coordinates
[ Hits: 893 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PreMuLoc for windows
- This program combines the formerly know programs PreFind and MU-Locator into one but with many improvements to find the location of any prefix, country or Maidenhead locator! Display and find locators on any map and calculate the distance and direction between two locators.
[ Hits: 430 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- MSDOS program to calculate Az-El position of geostationary satellites at specific location and carrier to noise ratio of received SAT TV signal.
[ Hits: 1349 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Inductor Design Software - RF toroid
- A free too designed to assist in the selection of iron and alloy powder cores.
RF toroid calculate the location of the Self resonate frequencies for series and shunt inductors.
[ Hits: 5117 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 4.59 ]
- Converting SSB CB to LF
- Modified transverter for converting SSB CB to LF for thru-the-earth voice communications
[ Hits: 1081 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termslocation qth location my location location phx az mod pod location in a mi grid location broadcast by location prefix location radio location store location antenna location location in canada testing location location direction ship location
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links