Search Results for "low band antennas"34 links
- Getting The Most Out Of LowFER Antenna
- Getting the most out of LowFER transmitting antennas, designing an efficient antenna for the 1750-meter band by K0LR
[ Hits: 447 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Low band antennas for 80 and 160m
- Antennas for the Low Bands. Plans and pictures of 80m and 160m antennas, both for transmission and reception built by EI7BA
[ Hits: 50532 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- G7LRR Low Band Antennas
- G7LRR Amateur Radio Site,160m Helical Antenna
[ Hits: 3174 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.71 ]
- Antennas for the Low Bands
- Articles on TX and RX antennas for the low bands, 80 and 106 meters by John Tait
[ Hits: 4473 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Low bands antennas
- An article on TX and RX antennae for the low bands 80 and 160m by EI7BA
[ Hits: 2843 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 160 meter low noise antennas experiments
- VE7CA experiments on 160 meters band antennas, looking for better performances on reception.
[ Hits: 2489 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- W7AV 40 Meter Half Square
- These antennas offer big gun DX performance on the low bands, yet they are surprisingly simple to build. Try one- you will like it!
[ Hits: 3241 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Restricted space 80 meter antenna
- This article describe a small single wire antenna running on the side of the building allow operations on 80 meters band
[ Hits: 3032 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Build An LF Antenna Analyzer
- A Portable Low Frequency Antenna Analyzer, For those of us who like to play with antennas on the ham bands, one of the handiest tools to have around the shack is an "antenna analyzer". These gadgets combine a signal generator and standing-wave ratio (SWR) sensor in a small battery-powered unit.
[ Hits: 4159 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Conductors for HF Antennas
- Putting up an antenna for the low bands? What kind of wire will you use? This analysis may change your plans.
[ Hits: 1855 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- Distributing Receive antennas
- Designing low-band receiving antennas By Eric L. Scace K3NA and George Cutsgeorge W2VJN
[ Hits: 345 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Receiving antenna for low bands
- K9AY loop antenna installed at PA6Z Contest group. This is a receiving antennas for the low bands (160m, 80m and 40m). Include schematics and info on a building the control box, preamplifier and low-pass filter
[ Hits: 16916 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- A Small Wire Loop Antennas for 160 meters
- Low noise, receive only coax loop antennas for 160 - 10 meters HF bands
[ Hits: 43432 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.28 ]
- Tri-Mode Buffer Amplifier Box
- The TMB-1 is an RF amplifier unit / receiving accessory that can be used with a low-impedance broadband loop, a high-impedance terminated loop (such as a Pennant, Flag, or Kaz Delta), and whip (telescoping rod) antennas.
[ Hits: 738 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennas
- Receiving loop antenna for top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhf antenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
[ Hits: 58355 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 6.13 ]
- Antennas for HF mobile operation
- The following description should give you guidance on how to build a mobile antenna for HF bands yourself, using a very cheap CB-mobile whip antenna base. Antennas for mobile operation 7Mhz ,10Mhz, 14Mhz, 18Mhz, 21Mhz, 24Mhz,28-430Mhz
[ Hits: 84340 | Votes: 73 | Rating: 5.27 ]
- Effective HF Mobile Antennas
- Effective HF Mobile Antennas Keith WB2VUO, explains difficulties on gaining antennas efficiency on lower bands with mobile antennas.
[ Hits: 7316 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Comparison Chart of Rx antennas
- Comparison chart for low-band receiving antennas
[ Hits: 1070 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Low-Band Receive Antennas
- 98 Pages PPT presentation file on low band receiving antenns by Al Penney VO1NO / VE3
[ Hits: 911 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Quarter Wave with radials
- VHF quarter wave antenna mainly for scanner usage, The quarter wave antenna is an easily designed and constructed antenna for whatever frequency you want, although with the following design, you may to limit it to the VHF and UHF bands due to the physical size.
[ Hits: 7268 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- New HF antenna HB9ABX
- A new, revolutionary design allows the construction of small HF antennas,
which provide the same efficiency as large antennas. This antenna can be built for all HF bands, from 10 to 80 m.
[ Hits: 20804 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 9.10 ]
- Giovannini Elettromeccanica
- Quad, Yagi for low bands. Specialist in antennas, supports and moving of medium-large sized radio antennas, professional rotators, masts, towers, and accessories.
[ Hits: 7763 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.23 ]
- HF Antennas for restricted space
- Arrl document about invisible antennas and indoor systems. It is important to consider that few compromise antennas are capable of delivering the performance one can expect from the full-size variety. But the patient and skillful operator can often do as well as some fellows who are equipped with high power and full-size antennas. The "cliff-dweller" may not be able to "bore a hole" in the band as often, and as easily, but DX can be worked successfully when band conditions are suitable.
[ Hits: 7113 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- Used Radio Sales
- Sell used low band, mid band and hi band vhf radios and mobile antennas. Used Radio Sales can program these radios to suit your needs.
[ Hits: 439 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Diplexer 2m 70cm
- This DIPLEXER separates 2m from 70cm on the same coax cable, and allows to use 2 antennas over the same cable and permits transmission on one band
and simultaneous receiption on the other band by hb9abx
[ Hits: 3274 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]