- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
Inexpensive GPS mobile Antenna
- An inexpensive external GPS antenna, for 1.5 GHz band for GPS receiver, If you operate APRS or just need an external antenna for your GPS receiver, here’s one that is easy to build yet offers surprisingly good performance in a compact size. Best of all, it uses commonly available components and materials.
[ Hits: 13204 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.67 ]
Home Brew VHF UHF dual band antennapop
- Contructing precedure and tune up of a dual band mobile antenna. This antenna is just a 1/4 wavelength resonator for both UHF and VHF band. It provides no GAIN as compared to other multi-section design.
[ Hits: 33097 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 4.00 ]
ARRLWeb: The HF Mobile Antenna
- Members only articles on HF mobile antennas, includes an interesting RV antenna with a 5 bands coverage, and another similar antenna for camper.
[ Hits: 2893 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
A $20 HF mobile antenna
- A few hours of fun with PVC and wire and
you’ve got yourself a respectable road radiator. The antenna consists of little more than some PVC pipe topped by a RadioShack replacement whip antenna and a couple of coils made from a small roll of #14 house wire.
Russian robinson club
- Club Russian Robinson for amateurs interested in radio communication from polar stations, islands and maritime mobile objects RRC founded in 1993. Goals are consolidation of radio amateurs, operating now or operated in the past on islands, drift-ice research, arctic and marine stations, signing their personal callsigns or as participants of DX-peditions.
CES Wireless Technologies
- CES Wireless Technologies manufacturer of Mobile information Systems including Dispatch and Mapping Software, GPS, AVL, Mobile Data Display Terminals, ANI, CTCSS, and Microphones
- Complete selection of portable, mobile and base station antennas in frequencies from 27 MHz to 5.8 GHz. Radiall/Larsen also has a strong presence in custom OEM development. Radiall/Larsen Antenna Technologies is a subsidiary of Radiall.
- Austin Antenna employs leading-edge antenna technology in the production of the highest performance antennas currently available. Marine Antenna, Multi-band Mobile, Point-to-Point, Base Station, Wide-band Land Based, LPDA, Linear Omni, Triplexer, Scanner Antennas
KØBG's ham radio mobile operator web site
- This site is dedicated to mobile amateur radio operators, old and new alike. Whether you are into HF, or VHF operation, I trust the information presented will increase your enjoyment of our great hobby.
With safety as a byword, there are articles on amplifiers, antennas, bonding, impedance matching, installing hardware, mobile equipment, noise and RFI abatement, wiring, and much more. I do my best to keep these articles up to date, and easy to follow.
CES Product Manuals
- CES Wireless Technologies is a world leader in the design, manufacture and implementation of Wireless Signalling products - Including GPS, AVL, MDT's, Mobile Data Terminals, CTCSS, and Microphones
- Radiomobile is an excellent and very detailed radio path mapping software, vhf uhf propagation predictor
This software is a tool used to predict the performance of a radio system. Windows freeware by VE2DBE.