Search Results for "noise"190 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 160M
- 160 meter low noise antennas experiments
- VE7CA experiments on 160 meters band antennas, looking for better performances on reception.
[ Hits: 2701 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Noise Reduction on 40m
- DF9CY implementation of W1HIS suggestion of inserting a common mode choke into a 40m antennas feed-line.
[ Hits: 1156 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RFI From Computer Equipment
- Recordings of RF noise from personal computers, peripherals and related equipment. If you can match noise at your location to one of these files then you can be confident that you know where your noise is coming from.
[ Hits: 715 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sells leading-edge voice and digital communications products to the world-wide military, government, industrial, and amateur radio marketplaces.
Bluetooth Remote Audio/PTT, Rig Controller with Audio & PTT , HamLinkUSB Rig Control, Noise filtersm antenna analyzers, Multimode Data Controller, TNC, Packet Radio Terminal Node Controller. USB2RS232
[ Hits: 3588 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Memory recorders, Power meters, testers and multimeters, noise testers, signal generators
[ Hits: 508 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Mobile RFI Noise identification
- How identify and attenuate RF noise in mobile operations
[ Hits: 529 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Mobile Radio Noise Elimination
- If you're driving around town listening to the buzz and engine whine blues, pick up this free pub and help yourself enjoy the music. Includes troubleshooting techniques and helpful hints.
[ Hits: 756 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- FT-1000 Noise Blanker Mod
- Technical resource and information on improving ft1000 receiver performance
[ Hits: 696 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The KA7OEI FT-817 pages
- FT-817 Radio Modifications, Improving the FT-817 Noise Blanker, increasing output power, using rechargeable cells, epanding frequency range
[ Hits: 828 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SimJT is a simulation program. It generates audio-frequency JT65 and CW signals in a background of gaussian white noise, with user-specified signal-to-noise ratio.
[ Hits: 2439 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Spectrum Analyzer Real-time FFT
- Eight-channel Audio Spectrum Analyzer is a set of Real-Time Multi-Channel Gauges for investigation of data accepted from any ADC you will want or 16-, 24- and 32-bit ADC of sound card. WDM drivers support. FFT Spectrum Analysis, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, AC/DC voltmeter, Signal-to-Noise Ratio, Signal-to-Noise and Distortion, Spurious-Free Dynamic Range, Effective Number Of Bits, Total Harmonic Distortion, Inter-Modulation Distortion, Phase Shift. Special modes of dual-channel FFT spectral analysis: Separate channels spectra, Spectra of digital sum, difference, product of two signals, Spectrum of digital product of original signal and its fundamental, Spectrum of Real and Complex Transfer Function, Cross Spectrum. Standart weighing of spectra according IEC and CCIR. Oscilloscope modes (for dual-channel ADC) are: original signals, sum, difference, dependence of one channel on another, amplitude distribution of input signals.
[ Hits: 10973 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.77 ]
- Noise Cancelling Headphones
- Review of common noise cancelling headphones for under $50.00 by WA4PGM
[ Hits: 330 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Magnets dissipate RF noise
- How magnets can help on reducing RFI
[ Hits: 442 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Noise tutorials
- Noise foundamentals. Radio frequency interference noise.
[ Hits: 497 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Noise
- Radio Interferences, QRN, or noise, information by W8JI
[ Hits: 498 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Noise measurements and reduction
- K1SIX- Noise Measurement and Reduction Techniques
[ Hits: 420 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The RF Noise Identification Website
- VE3HLS Audio files to help identify rf noise (rfi).
Identify the RFI that interferes with your reception
[ Hits: 1013 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- RF Noise Supression
- CB Radio RF Noise Suppression
[ Hits: 738 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Calculating the Received RF Noise Power
- Voacap, high-frequency ionospheric communications analysis and prediction
[ Hits: 310 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Computer monitor noise on HF
- RFI Forum at eHam.net
[ Hits: 553 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsnoise-dsp noise low noise ft 857 noise rfi noise am noise hf low noise low ip3 ac noise ft-857 noise noise ncc-1 x noise rtl noise noise dsp vhf noise noise qrm
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links