Noise Killerqrm killer, x-phase noise eliminator
- HF Band QRM/QRN Noise Canceller
- This noise canceller is suitable for use with a receiver or transceiver and works on all modes, including AM, FM and SSB.
[ Hits: 717 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- How to make a mains filter for EMC and noise reduction
- Article showing how I've made a mains filter to reduce EMC in the electricity supplying my shack. I've used a type 31 Fair-Rite ferrite core and the video shows how this performs on 160m through to 40m.
[ Hits: 738 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- K9KLT Power Line QRN Killer
- A power line noise eliminator designed to eliminate QRN expecially on 40 meters band.
[ Hits: 743 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Local-noise filter
- Suppressing noises from your plasma TV or other unwanted signal sources
[ Hits: 859 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Noise Canceller Project
- This project was intended to accompany the stealth antenna project. Author want to see how effective a noise canceller could be in reducing the background noise floor when attic / stealth antennas are being used.
[ Hits: 443 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PlasmaTV QRN Eliminator
- An improved version of DK9NL QRM Killer, with dedicated noise sampling antenna for completely filtering of plasma TV rattle on HF bands
[ Hits: 483 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QRM killer
- An home made QRM Eliminator project based on the WA1ION original design, used to remove QRN generated locally by an halogen lamp in Dutch
[ Hits: 985 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- VK5TM Noise Canceller
- Noise Canceller kit originally developed about 1989 by G4WMX and GW3DIX and improved by DK9NL and DG0KW.The VK5TM Noise Canceller is another version of the design, with the HF Vox circuit removed and a couple of other minor changes, including the use of SMD JFETs and a double-sided pcb.
[ Hits: 83 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- XPhase - Interference reduction
- The function of the XPhase is based on the fact that the interfering signal, received by an auxiliary antenna, is added phase-shifted to the signal received from the main antenna. When the phase-shift is more or less 180°, the interfering signal is canceled out.
[ Hits: 478 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- XPhase QRM Eliminator
- A project with several releases, of the Qkiller or QRM eliminator original project by DK9NL, in italian with schematics, picturs and movies
[ Hits: 932 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Search The DXZone.com
Technical Reference : Noise Killer
QRN QRM eliminator, QRM Killer, is a project to reduce interferences from unknown rf sources
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Technical Reference :
Alternative Power Amplifiers Antenna Launcher Antenna Rotator Antenna Switch APRS Arduino Attenuators ATV Audio Batteries Beacon keyers Calculators CB Radios Coax Cables and Connectors Components Digital ATV projects DTMF Dummy Loads Duplexers Electronics Filters Frequency Counter Grounding Ham Radio Go Kits Headsets and Speakers HF Radios Homebrew Key Clicks Keyers Lightning Protection Mic wiring Microphones Mircrowave Morse Code Decoder Morse Code Oscillator Morse Keys Pan Adapter Power Meter Power Supply Preamplifiers Programming Radio QRM Eliminator * QRP Projects Radio Direction Finding Radio Frequency Interference Radio Mods Radio Programming Cable Raspberry Pi Receiver Front-End Protector Receivers Repeater RF Design RF Safety RF Signal Generators Scanners Software Defined Radio Soldering and Desoldering Sound Card Radio Interfacing Spectrum Analyzers Standing Wave Ratio SWR Meters Test Equipment Transverters TVI Filters Vacuum tube Vector Network Analyzer VHF Radios WiFi