- HF Band QRM/QRN Noise Canceller
- This noise canceller is suitable for use with a receiver or transceiver and works on all modes, including AM, FM and SSB.
[ Hits: 833 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.2 ]
- How to make a mains filter for EMC and noise reduction
- Article showing how I've made a mains filter to reduce EMC in the electricity supplying my shack. I've used a type 31 Fair-Rite ferrite core and the video shows how this performs on 160m through to 40m.
[ Hits: 838 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- K9KLT Power Line QRN Killer
- A power line noise eliminator designed to eliminate QRN expecially on 40 meters band.
[ Hits: 847 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Local-noise filter
- Suppressing noises from your plasma TV or other unwanted signal sources
[ Hits: 934 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8 ]
- Noise Canceller Project
- This project was intended to accompany the stealth antenna project. Author want to see how effective a noise canceller could be in reducing the background noise floor when attic / stealth antennas are being used.
[ Hits: 490 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- PlasmaTV QRN Eliminator
- An improved version of DK9NL QRM Killer, with dedicated noise sampling antenna for completely filtering of plasma TV rattle on HF bands
[ Hits: 559 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- QRM killer
- An home made QRM Eliminator project based on the WA1ION original design, used to remove QRN generated locally by an halogen lamp in Dutch
[ Hits: 1079 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- VK5TM Noise Canceller
- Noise Canceller kit originally developed about 1989 by G4WMX and GW3DIX and improved by DK9NL and DG0KW.The VK5TM Noise Canceller is another version of the design, with the HF Vox circuit removed and a couple of other minor changes, including the use of SMD JFETs and a double-sided pcb.
[ Hits: 159 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- XPhase - Interference reduction
- The function of the XPhase is based on the fact that the interfering signal, received by an auxiliary antenna, is added phase-shifted to the signal received from the main antenna. When the phase-shift is more or less 180°, the interfering signal is canceled out.
[ Hits: 519 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- XPhase QRM Eliminator
- A project with several releases, of the Qkiller or QRM eliminator original project by DK9NL, in italian with schematics, picturs and movies
[ Hits: 1106 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]