Search Results for "parabolic"18 links
- Patch Feed for S-Band Dish Antennas
- This feed is a patch antenna for 2.4 GHz intended for use with a parabolic reflector dish.
[ Hits: 1030 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Dish antenna
- Dish antenna and its theory and design for high performance applications such as satellite transmission and reception as well as microwave links.
[ Hits: 846 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Parabolic Reflector or Dish Antenna
- The essentials of the parabolic reflector or dish antenna and its theory and design for high performance applications such as satellite transmission and reception as well as microwave links.
[ Hits: 939 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Gain of parabolic antennas
- Gain we can expect of a parabolic antenna by F4DAY
[ Hits: 179 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Parabolic Discone antenna
- This is the highest gain omni design the world may ever know having wide bandwidth
[ Hits: 2484 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Parabolic Dish Ring Feed for 23cm
- A parabolic dish ring feed optimum resonance frequency of 1325MHz by DL4MEA
[ Hits: 400 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- Building the WiFi parabolic antenna
- Building a Bell ExpressVu satellite dish with a waveguide coffee can cantenna feed, and a Netgear USB Rangemax wifi card (WPN111).
[ Hits: 13721 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- Do-It-Yourself Wireless Antennas
- Your guide to wireless antennas, how to build a wireless antenna without spending much money
The Pringles Cantenna, Coffee Can Antenna, Parabolic Reflector and Antenna Designs. Combine a homemade Tripod Mount with an inexpensive Pistol Grip and go Wardriving.
[ Hits: 10817 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.30 ]
- Efficient Feed for Offset Parabolic Antennas for 2.4 GHz
- Possible solutions to the problems of efficiently illuminating SAT TV offset parabolic antennas in the use on WLAN frequencies of 2.4 GHz..
[ Hits: 3805 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.56 ]
- Linear Focus Parabolic Wifi Antenna
- This antenna can be made in a couple of hours and involves a fair amount of measuring, cutting, bending, and bolting metal.
[ Hits: 3224 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- Long Range Wi-fi Dish Antenna
- Build parabolic WLAN antenna adapted from a small satellite dish. It provides high gain and long range connections.
[ Hits: 5002 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.22 ]
- SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
[ Hits: 7674 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Platinum Technologies
- Manufacture sector, omni directional, panel and parabolic antennas for professional base and client stations. 900 Mhz, 2.4 Ghz 3.5 Ghz and 5 Ghz antennas
[ Hits: 304 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF HAMDESIGN
- An engineering oriented organization specializing in the design and manufacture of high performance parabolic antennas, 3dB high power RF couplers, Antenna power splitters, directional RF couplers and more items for RF transmission from HF through Microwave frequencies.
[ Hits: 1423 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Long Range Wi-Fi
- Long range Wi-Fi antennas you can build. Helicals, parabolics, and biquads discussed. How to add external antennas to WUSB54GC and F5D7050 usb wireless adapters for long range connections.
[ Hits: 10566 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- Ve3sqb Antenna Programs
- Programs for common antennas and some experimental, includes, dipoles, quad, Yagi, verticals, discone, jpole skyhoppers and parabolic antennas
[ Hits: 11749 | Votes: 47 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- This program calculates geometry, gain, losses, efficiency, directivity pattern and other parameters of primary fed and offset parabolic antennas.
[ Hits: 2188 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.88 ]
- Calculates the freespace range of a radio-link. It is useful for radio amateurs, radio engineers and for SETI signal estimations. Calulation of parabolic dish antenna-gain is included.
[ Hits: 1383 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsparabolic parabolic 144 146 mhz parabolic antenna parabolic dish wifi lnb parabolic parabolic antennas offset-fed parabolic parabolic 1ghz linear parabolic parabolic discone wifi parabolic parabolic antennas parabolic-antennas parabolic cone 10 ghz parabolic calculator
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links