- A Simple Patch Antenna Feed
- From the Design by Tim, K3TZ, the patch proved its worth by its consistent performance, ease of construction and ease of mounting
[ Hits: 272 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Experimental Patch Antenna
- An Experimental Patch Antenna for 70 cm - By Greg Chenco VK3BLG
[ Hits: 465 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Introduction to Microstrip Antennas
- Article about the microstrip antenna, which is also commonly referred to as the patch antenna.
[ Hits: 207 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Microstrip Patch Antenna Calculator
- Microstrip Patch Antenna Calculator determines the length and width in millimeters of a rectangular patch antenna.
[ Hits: 590 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Microstrip Patch Antennas
- Article about the microstrip patch antennas, and in particular the rectangular, single-polarization microstrip antennas, commonly abbreviated MSA.
[ Hits: 136 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Patch Antenna
- Using patch antenna for amateur radio reception of the 13cm band with a sample 2.4 GHz LHCP patch antenna by K3TZ
[ Hits: 386 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Patch Antenna Array
- The Patch Antenna Array was constructed and used for various satellite up and down links at my previous residence in Melbourne, Victoria from 2003 - 2007
[ Hits: 632 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Patch Antenna Calculator
- This online microstrip patch antenna calculator determines the length and width of a microstrip patch antenna for a given frequency
[ Hits: 543 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.28 ]
- Patch antenna for APT
- The patch, or microstrip, antenna has become a common workhorse for the microwave spectrum from about 1 GHz to tens of GHz.
This type of antenna consists of two conducting layers separated by a dielectric to form an
extended capacitor by WlHDX
[ Hits: 1069 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Patch Feed for S-Band Dish Antennas
- This feed is a patch antenna for 2.4 GHz intended for use with a parabolic reflector dish.
[ Hits: 1074 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Basics of Patch Antennas
- This article explores the basic concepts of patch antennas. Topics include principles of operation, impedance matching, radiation pattern, circular polarization, bandwidth, efficiency, alternative feed types, stacked patches and higher mode behavior.
[ Hits: 439 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
10M 12M 15M 160M 17M 20M 2M 30M 40M 4M 6M 70cm 80M Active Antenna Calculators Array Baluns Bazooka Beverage CobWebb Coils Collinear Delta loop Dipole EH End-Fed Fan Dipole Feed Lines Four Square Fractal G5RV Halo Handhelds HB9CV Helical Hentenna HexBeam Homebrewing Techniques Horn Indoor Installation J-Pole K9AY Lindenblad Log Periodic Longwave Loop Magnetic Loop Masts and mounts Microwave Mobile Morgain Moxon Multiband NVIS OCF Patch * Portable Quad Quagi Receiving Repair and Maintenance Resonant Feedline Dipole Rhombic Satellite Shortwave Skeleton Slot Slim Jim Sloper Slot Spiral Stealth T2FD Theory Towers Traps Tuners Vertical VHF UHF W3DZZ W3EDP WiFi Windom Wire Yagi ZS6BKW
Antennas : Patch
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.