Search Results for "pc basic"8 links
- Idiot's guide to antennas
- A very basic guide to antennas concept. Explain the usage of dummy load, basic antennas like dipole o j-poles.
[ Hits: 1140 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Digital Modes
- Getting Started in PC Soundcard Digital Radio, basics of amateur radio digital modes
[ Hits: 234 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- PSK31 Interfacing
- PSK31 basics and radio to pc soundcard interface circuits, radio to soundcard, soundcard to radio and pc serial port to radio
[ Hits: 4745 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- PC FlexNet - An Overview
- This document describes the basic concepts behind PC/FlexNet, a DOS based AX.25 stack
[ Hits: 308 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- UISS Windows UI-Packet Program
- Freeware program, special and easy to use packet program for communicating with ISS, PCSat and other 'compatible' sats. Can also be used for basic normal packet.
[ Hits: 3412 | Votes: 216 | Rating: 8.97 ]
- Delabs technologies Product Design and Engineering
- Around 200 electronic circuits in pdf format or images, There are also over 1000 links to useful electronics, freeware, open source websites.
There are some 100 useful documents, software and pcbs too. Mainly industrial electronics, instrumentation. Covers Various aspects of electronics and basics of circuit design.
[ Hits: 584 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Station Lightning Protection
- This website outlays the basic knowledge, safe design and installed equipment that are employed in the lightning protection system of a US Coast Guard Auxiliary Radio Facility. This should also be relevant to the Civil Air Patrol, MARS, and Amateur Radio stations who provide emergency communications capability for public safety or the military
[ Hits: 2205 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- General Radio Programming Help
- This page gives basic help if you cannot get your PC to talk to your radio. Basic guide to radio programming.
[ Hits: 153 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]