pc radio182 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 160M
- G7LRR Low Band Antennas
- G7LRR Amateur Radio Site,160m Helical Antenna
[ Hits: 3373 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- W4MLB Platinum Coast Amateur Radio Society
- Platinum coast amateur radio society (pcars) w4mlb - melbourne florida, pcars provides hf, vhf, and uhf communications for any police fire and rescue emergency
[ Hits: 541 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W4FPC Flagler Palm Coast Amateur Radio Club
- Club is located in Flagler County, Florida mid-way between St. Augustine and Daytona Beach.
[ Hits: 720 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.20 ]
- BSARC Blue Springs Amateur Radio Club
- Amateur Radio Club of Blue Springs, MO
[ Hits: 323 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Tompkins County Amateur Radio Club
- The Tompkins County Amateur Radio Club AF2AA is the present-day incarnation of the original Ithaca Mike and Key Club, started in the 1950's.
[ Hits: 411 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Peekskill - Cortlandt Amateur Radio Association
- The Peekskill / Cortlandt Amateur Radio Association, Inc. (PCARA) is a Volunteer Non-Profit Community Service Organization Serving the Greater Peekskill / Cortlandt Area of Westchester and Putnam Counties in New York State.
PCARA operates three voice repeaters in the Northern Westchester / Southern Putnam County region of New York State.
[ Hits: 529 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- European PSK Club
- The European PSK Club, or EPC for short, is an informal club of amateur radio operators dedicated to maintaining high levels of amateur radio communications on PSK modes. Its purpose is to promote activity and good operating practice on the PSK modes on all amateur bands
[ Hits: 837 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- European PSK Club
- The European Phase Shift Keying Club (EPC) was to promote an interest in Amateur Radio to sponsor a series of contests, awards and badges based on the administrative geography of European and other countries by using the PSK mode(s).
[ Hits: 499 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- EPC Club
- 9A1EPC europeam phase shift keying club by
The Croatian Digital Group
[ Hits: 778 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- JR6NJD remotely-controllable receiver
- JR6NJD offer a web-controlled Icom PCR-1000 receiver radio, located in Beppu, Oita, Japan
[ Hits: 2967 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- PSK31 Interfacing
- PSK31 basics and radio to pc soundcard interface circuits, radio to soundcard, soundcard to radio and pc serial port to radio
[ Hits: 5076 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Pactor Communications Australia
- Marc robinson, pca - hf radio specialist sydney australia
[ Hits: 723 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- Ipox5 radio link system
- Ipox5 is the freeware version of a commercial radio linking system, designed for amateur, nhw, emergency communications etc. It is optimised for mobile broadband and difficult IP links. It allows PC access, and up to 100 users on your link at one time. Usefull for multiple PMR446 use on very large sites. Works under Windows 98, XP, Vista, and Linux (under Wine)
[ Hits: 1273 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DX Tracker
- DX Tracker(tm) is a PC based amateur radio logging program. The program was created and is supported by Ed Lyons, KD6IET, and is constantly undergoing enhancements requested by its many users. The application has been used by amateur radio enthusiasts over the past 10 years, and many enhancements have been added to satisfy the radio amateur needs.
[ Hits: 1742 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- DSCdecoder decodes the DSC digital signals from ships and coast stations using the sound card in your PC. You need a suitable MF, HF or VHF band radio receiver tuned to one of the DSC distress and calling channels or to one of the Navtex channels
[ Hits: 5081 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- UISS Windows Packet Program
- This program has been designed for packet communication with ISS (International Space Station), PCSat or 'compatible' satellites with ease... Ideal for any UI packet communication.
[ Hits: 1351 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Virtual Legacy Radio
- Windows remote control for Yaesu or Icom. Displays the current transceiver settings frequency, mode, and others on the PC in an old-fashioned way that corresponds to the look of receivers in 70's.
DX-Cluster Watch (DCW) is an application that automatically refreshes a web page with the dx-cluster content, parses spot lines from it, keeps a consolidated list and inserts the spots to VLR as frequency markers by OK1FIG
[ Hits: 1553 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DL9VF Exam Trainer
- Franks US license exam trainer, a PC program to prepare yourself for the written test (element 2,3 and 4) of the amateur radio exam performed by the FCC/VEC
[ Hits: 390 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SoundCard Packet TNC PC to Radio Interface
- Computer sound card packet tnc to radio interface. david stansbury kb3kai home-brew version of this soundcard to rig adapter
[ Hits: 4867 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Some Tips on Sound Card Interfacing to Your Rig
- Article on PC to radio interfacing by Paul Umbdenstock, WA1VOA
[ Hits: 1970 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
You can try similar termsarmy radio manual model 18 radio radio-shack-short-wave-radio radio amateur radio exam questionstheory radio shack short wave radio cb radio wireless radio microphone radio manual model 18 radio radio shack htx 100 10 meter radio ham radio portable go-kit (amateur radio por radio shack radio mods radio shack ham radio ht radio to radio cloning paleta radio han radio a radio shack 12-587 radio radio shack 12 587 radio am radio
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links