about pl tone on dxzone.com
1 2 [next]
Antennas : Multiband CB Radio : References Ham Radio : Clubs : North America : USA : California Ham Radio : Clubs : North America : USA : New Hampshire Manufacturers : Tubes & Semiconductors Operating Modes : Amateur Radio Astronomy Operating Modes : MFSK Operating Modes : Morse code Operating Modes : Weak Signal Shopping and Services : Microwave Shopping and Services : Regional : USA Software : DSP Software : Decoders Software : Morse Code Decoders
Software : Signal Generator
- 59+ CW
- Freeware Win32 application can be used for sending CW signal to the transceiver over a COM port or simply listening to Morse code on the speaker. The application is very easy to configure and will allow you to you to add new Morse characters set speed, tone, dash, dot, PTT line delay and other parameters. It is also possible to set shortcuts for call, QTH, name, RST and ANY other QSO field.
[ Hits: 17946 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 5.01 ]
- CW Decoder
- This program allows CW operators to copy CW code with a computer. The decoded CW is displayed as text or can generate a side tone. There is a spectrum display of the audio with a sliding cursor to select a particular audio for decoding. The program also allows for keying a transmitter from the keyboard with full CW break-in operation.
[ Hits: 34354 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.84 ]
- MorseGen v1.2
- MorseGen converts text into a WAVE file of Morse code. The Tone and Speed are adjustable and the WAVE file can be repeated at a pre-set interval allowing it to be used as a CW Ident for amateur radio applications which require it.
[ Hits: 1965 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
Technical Reference : HF Radios Technical Reference : Homebrew
- Tone Sound Frequency Sweep Generator
- Generating of up to eight independent oscillatory processes per each channel with separate frequency, initial phase and amplitude controls.
[ Hits: 5616 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- SigJenny turns your PC into a flexible and powerful audio signal generator for free.
It can create multiple waveforms, sweep, fire single or repeating tone bursts. You can save your sound as a wav file, display a frequency response, use SigJenny a bit like an oscilloscope, and do a very good impression of a police car!
[ Hits: 10195 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- Contains a PC sound card based signal generator. It can generate functions, multitones, arbitrary waveforms, burst tones, MLS, DTMF, musical scales, white noise and pink noise, and frequency/amplitude sweep. Fully functional free trial downloadable.
[ Hits: 5247 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
Technical Reference : Keyers Technical Reference : Repeater
- Roger Beep
- This article describes a simple device to generate Roger Beep tones.
[ Hits: 1238 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- A PIC16F84 based CW Decoder
- CW decoder project that automatically adapts itself to the CW rate and may be employed for learning purpose substituting the traditional tone generator and offering the capability of displaying the keyed code.
[ Hits: 977 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Improved PL Tone encoder
- N1HFX project to improve PL tone encoder providing a more stable frequency
[ Hits: 325 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links