Search Results for "pl tone"33 links
Antennas : Multiband
- G4RV Antenna
- An 80 to 10 meters multibad wire antenna plan by Maidstone Amateur Radio Society
[ Hits: 1753 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Talladega Amateur Radio Club
- Talladega amateur radio club sponsors a net every Thursday night on 146.740 pl tone 131.8
[ Hits: 172 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- N8QA The Portsmouth Radio Club
- The Portsmouth Radio Club has a repeater, N8QA/R with echolink on 145.390 MHz with a PL tone of 136.5
[ Hits: 130 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Domino DF mode
- DOMINO DF is a sensitive mode which, due to its incremental frequency keying and thanks to its interleaved multiple tones sets, is easy to tune and is few sensitive to interference and ionospheric effects.
Domino faeture a great signal to noise ratio.
[ Hits: 92 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DTMF reader for iPhone
- DTMF reader decodes dtmf tones, it is easy to use and with a log to save codes you like.
[ Hits: 1701 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- CW Decoder
- This free windows program allows CW operators to copy CW code with a computer. The decoded CW is displayed as text or can generate a side tone. There is a spectrum display of the audio with a sliding cursor to select a particular audio for decoding. The program also allows for keying a transmitter from the keyboard with full CW break-in operation. By WD6CNF
[ Hits: 1747 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- The HotPaw Morse Code Decoder
- The HotPaw Morse Code Decoder decodes the tones of Morse Code characters from audio input, and transcribes the results into text. Commercial App for MacOS X. Price USD 19.99
[ Hits: 298 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Contains a PC sound card based signal generator. It can generate functions, multitones, arbitrary waveforms, burst tones, MLS, DTMF, musical scales, white noise and pink noise, and frequency/amplitude sweep. Fully functional free trial downloadable.
[ Hits: 7383 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.91 ]
- Arduino Iambic Keyer and Side Tone Generator
- A project to implement a simple and efficient CW Keyer and a side tone generator with Arduino
[ Hits: 231 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DTMF in amateur radio
- About usage of DTMF Dual Tone Multi Frequency in ham radio applications
[ Hits: 132 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DRAKE TR7 Downloads
- Circuit diagrams drake tr7, Schaltbilder Drake Tr7, antenna tuners, baluns, and home brew power supplies, dual tone ssb test generator, zweiton ssb test generator, zweiton testgenerator, dual tone test generator by DK4DDS
[ Hits: 1509 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Improved PL Tone encoder
- N1HFX project to improve PL tone encoder providing a more stable frequency
[ Hits: 451 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Connect a Morse key to the Raspberry Pi
- This tutorial will show you how to connect a Morse key to the Raspberry Pi GPIO pins, and how to write code to play tones when you hold the key down. You will also decode the Morse that you're keying so that it comes up on the screen.
[ Hits: 216 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termspl tone kit tone 2 tone 5 tone 2 tone gen over tone pl tone any tone 588 any tone pl tone 123 hz two tone 5 tone pcb eot tone 88.5 tone two-tone
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links