Morse Code DecoderMorse Code CW decoder homebrew projects and kits
- A PIC16F84 based CW Decoder
- CW decoder project that automatically adapts itself to the CW rate and may be employed for learning purpose substituting the traditional tone generator and offering the capability of displaying the keyed code.
[ Hits: 1656 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- CW - Morse Code Decoder
- A PIC based morse code decoder circuit
[ Hits: 617 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.33 ]
- CW Decoder Project
- W5UXH version of OZ1JHM Morse Code decoder project
[ Hits: 440 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- CW Decoder with Arduino
- If you want to build a cw decoder without using other active components than an atmel 328 - Arduino UNO , then this is sure something for you.
[ Hits: 359 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- OZ1EDR Arduino CW Decoder
- PCB samples and Arduino cw program by Danish Clubstation Hilleroed
[ Hits: 250 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
Alternative Power Amplifiers Antenna Launcher Antenna Rotator Antenna Switch APRS Arduino Attenuators ATV Audio Batteries Beacon keyers Calculators CB Radios Coax Cables and Connectors Components Digital ATV projects DTMF Dummy Loads Duplexers Electronics Filters Frequency Counter Grounding Ham Radio Go Kits Headsets and Speakers HF Radios Homebrew Key Clicks Keyers Lightning Protection Mic wiring Microphones Mircrowave Morse Code Decoder* Morse Code Oscillator Morse Keys Pan Adapter Power Meter Power Supply Preamplifiers Programming Radio QRM Eliminator QRP Projects Radio Direction Finding Radio Frequency Interference Radio Mods Radio Programming Cable Raspberry Pi Receiver Front-End Protector Receivers Repeater RF Design RF Safety RF Signal Generators Scanners Software Defined Radio Soldering and Desoldering Sound Card Radio Interfacing Spectrum Analyzers Standing Wave Ratio SWR Meters Test Equipment Transverters TVI Filters Vacuum tube Vector Network Analyzer VHF Radios WiFi
Search The DXZone.com
Technical Reference : Morse Code Decoder
Homemade morse code decoder projects and kits
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.