about program logbook on dxzone.com
Software : Grid Bearing and Maps Software : Linux Software : Log Converters Software : Logging
Software : Multimode Software : PalmOS Software : QSL Software : Radio Control Software : Utilities
- Logger 32
- 32-bit Amateur Radio logging program written by Bob Furzer, K4CY the author of Zakanaka.
Logger32 runs under Windows 95/98, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows NT and Windows XP
Logger32 has been developed to be a highly user configurable general purpose Amateur Radio logbook with computer control support for many radios and antenna rotators.
[ Hits: 41005 | Votes: 157 | Rating: 7.70 ]
- Logbuchprogramm, DOS and Windows Logbook for radio amateurs written by DK8AT
[ Hits: 1255 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Freeware logbook program with many features, includes CAT system and database for yaesu Icom and kenwood rtx by hb9cqv
[ Hits: 5944 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Ham Log Book Program
- Ham Log book is written in MS Access. A good logging program that is very easy to use by Kevin Rea K6REA
[ Hits: 6146 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.37 ]
- UALOG, YVLOG, SQ, AutoCQ
- UALOG, russian logbook, YVLOG log program for icon 756 radios, SQ echo repeater and DSP Filter for your radio
[ Hits: 927 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- A Windows Freeware general purpose logging and CAT rig control program, primarily for the visually impaired. It has options for improving screen readability including the option of changing font size. Turn on the synthetic speech capabilities and your PC can announce frequency and mode information from the radio and log book information.
[ Hits: 694 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- uLog (micro-log) is a windows log book program designed as an easy-to-use logbook application that offers just the basic fields for QSO entry by M0PZT
[ Hits: 183 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links