Search Results for "q code"150 links
Antennas : Repair and Maintenance
- EI7BA's Amateur Radio Pages
- Multi Band Quad,Cushcraft R5, R7, R7000, repair and maintenance, Remote Antenna Switching, Hexagonal Beam, Automatic Band Decoder, Low Band Verticals, Crank-up Tiltover Tower etc
[ Hits: 13441 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- Top Ten Devices
- Automatic band decoder, six way antenna relay, band reject coaxial stubs and more
[ Hits: 1301 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Kipsala DX Club
- All about amateur radio, radiotechnique and radiosport. Large FAQ (not only for newcomers). How to become a ham. How to learn the Morse code. Technical and operating references in Russian
[ Hits: 668 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Robert F. Heytow Memorial Radio Club
- Memorial Radio Club - K9YA. On-air code practice nets and publisher of the K9YA Telegrah - a FREE ham radio e-zine.
[ Hits: 242 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Michigan Amateur Radio Alliance
- We publish a quarterly newsletter, hold Field Day,Public service events and still provide Morse Code classes on our repeater W8USA 145.230
[ Hits: 888 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- No Code International
- An international organization dedicated to the global elmination of Morse testing requirements for all classes of amateur license.
[ Hits: 839 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 3.77 ]
- National Radio Data
- United States and Canadian call sign/scanner frequency databases, Worldwide airport frequencies, FIPS codes, Mass Media searches for DXing and more!
[ Hits: 1586 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.29 ]
- How to make a Morse Code QSO
- This step-by-step tutorial contains everything you need, not only to survive that first contact, but also to learn to enjoy Code and actually do it well. Even if you detested learning it in the first place
[ Hits: 11101 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- Introduction to MFSK and the MFSK16
- A new weak signal DX mode for Radio Amateurs, employing M-ary FSK, phase continous tones and convolutional coded FEC.
[ Hits: 1578 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.73 ]
- A beginner's guide to making CW contacts
- Learning the code, answer a CQ, call your own CQ, QSO template for beginners and more
[ Hits: 2957 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.62 ]
- DX Radio
- FM dx logs, MW carrier offset monitoring, lists of RDS codes in use in the UK, London pirate bandscan and much more from a London QTH.
[ Hits: 1432 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- M1FXY Colin
- Ham radio software downloads including sstv, logging and morse code
[ Hits: 2339 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- WinMSDSP 2000
- Shareware program to receive and transmit high speed CW (morse code) used in MS (amateur radio communication mode) with MS Windows 95/98 and sound card.
[ Hits: 2700 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Precision CW
- Software to train reading Morse code or software to run CW mode or even COHERENT CW mode on your amateur radio equipment from your PC.
[ Hits: 4911 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 59+ CW
- Freeware Win32 application can be used for sending CW signal to the transceiver over a COM port or simply listening to Morse code on the speaker. The application is very easy to configure and will allow you to you to add new Morse characters set speed, tone, dash, dot, PTT line delay and other parameters. It is also possible to set shortcuts for call, QTH, name, RST and ANY other QSO field.
[ Hits: 19829 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.31 ]
- CW Player
- Simple freeware program generates Morse caracters and Q codes. It needs a sound card and Win95.
[ Hits: 20870 | Votes: 98 | Rating: 5.69 ]
- Convert text into morse code. It does this by reading text from one of three sources: the Windows clipboard, a file, or you may directly type the text. WinMorse outputs the morse code as a standard windows wav file
[ Hits: 8127 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.06 ]
- A free soundcard application supporting PSK31, PSK63, RTTY, CW, and Phone operation. It can decode all PSK QSOs within a 4 KHz segment, maintaining a sorted list of heard callsigns; it can simultaneously decode RTTY via soundcard and an external modem, generates CW directly or via WinKey, and includes a voice keyer. WinWarbler interoperates with the free Commander, DXKeeper, and SpotCollector for transceiver control, logging, and spotting.
[ Hits: 16963 | Votes: 341 | Rating: 7.65 ]
- Bonito RadioCom
- Decode digital and analog signals out of any high quality Transceiver or Receiver, works as a DSP-analyzing system
[ Hits: 14723 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.40 ]
- SeaTTY RTTY/NAVTEX decoder
- Program to receive weather reports and navigational warnings transmitted on longwave and shortwave bands in RTTY and NAVTEX modes. None additional hardware is required - your need only receiver and computer with a sound card.
[ Hits: 12585 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- PPCMorse and PPCMorse Pro are Morse code traning/sending utilities for PocketPC PDAs (such as the iPAQ, Jordana and Cassiopea).
[ Hits: 4239 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.84 ]
- Radio Clock
- Enables you to decode the time signals sent by various LF and HF radio stations in the standard frequency and time service
[ Hits: 3870 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.56 ]
- KI5YN QLF Filter
- The QLF filter is a microprocessor based interface designed to go between a standard Morse code key and a radio transmitter
[ Hits: 1725 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- IK3OIL Ham radio homebrewing
- A site devoted to Amateur Radio Homebrewing, CW-decoder, CW QRP Transceiver for the 40 & 20 meters band, CMOS reader
[ Hits: 4199 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- DL6JAN's CW keyboard
- A micro processor interface that converts PC keyboard code into Morse code
[ Hits: 2421 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.50 ]
You can try similar termscode code 1 the code pic code w code code 69 code 300 code key zip code cw code mac code 50 p code cq code cw-code-mac ten code
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links