EI7BA's Amateur Radio Pages
- Multi Band Quad,Cushcraft R5, R7, R7000, repair and maintenance, Remote Antenna Switching, Hexagonal Beam, Automatic Band Decoder, Low Band Verticals, Crank-up Tiltover Tower etc
Kipsala DX Club
- All about amateur radio, radiotechnique and radiosport. Large FAQ (not only for newcomers). How to become a ham. How to learn the Morse code. Technical and operating references in Russian
How to make a Morse CodeQSO
- This step-by-step tutorial contains everything you need, not only to survive that first contact, but also to learn to enjoy Code and actually do it well. Even if you detested learning it in the first place
Scanner Master Police Scanners
- Police scanners by Uniden Bearcat Scanners, port radio scanners antennas parts or listen to live online emergency police broadcasts with radio frequency codes by Scanner Master
- Software to train reading Morse code or software to run CW mode or even COHERENT CW mode on your amateur radio equipment from your PC.
[ Hits: 4735 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Freeware Win32 application can be used for sending CW signal to the transceiver over a COM port or simply listening to Morse code on the speaker. The application is very easy to configure and will allow you to you to add new Morse characters set speed, tone, dash, dot, PTT line delay and other parameters. It is also possible to set shortcuts for call, QTH, name, RST and ANY other QSO field.
- Simple freeware program generates Morse caracters and Qcodes. It needs a sound card and Win95.
[ Hits: 20186 | Votes: 97 | Rating: 5.74 ]
- Convert text into morse code. It does this by reading text from one of three sources: the Windows clipboard, a file, or you may directly type the text. WinMorse outputs the morse code as a standard windows wav file
- A free soundcard application supporting PSK31, PSK63, RTTY, CW, and Phone operation. It can decode all PSK QSOs within a 4 KHz segment, maintaining a sorted list of heard callsigns; it can simultaneously decode RTTY via soundcard and an external modem, generates CW directly or via WinKey, and includes a voice keyer. WinWarbler interoperates with the free Commander, DXKeeper, and SpotCollector for transceiver control, logging, and spotting.
[ Hits: 15796 | Votes: 331 | Rating: 7.68 ]
- Decode digital and analog signals out of any high quality Transceiver or Receiver, works as a DSP-analyzing system
SeaTTY RTTY/NAVTEX decoder
- Program to receive weather reports and navigational warnings transmitted on longwave and shortwave bands in RTTY and NAVTEX modes. None additional hardware is required - your need only receiver and computer with a sound card.