Search Results for "rf amplifier design"25 links
- Discovery Power Amplifiers
- The Discovery series of amplifiers are designed and built in the UK by Linear Amp UK Ltd, one of the world’s leading amplifier manufacturers, specializing in high power RF tube amplifiers.
The amplifiers use large GS31 or GS35 ceramic triode tubes. Band coverage 6m, 2m and 70 cms
[ Hits: 2660 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- RF Amplifiers - NP Technologies, Inc.
- Develop, design, manufacture and test a wide range of RF Amplifier products including highly linear class A Broad Band, Cell Band, Pulse, AM & FM broadcast and Military VHF.
[ Hits: 108 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- NP Technologies Inc
- Design, develop, test and manufacture a wide range of Amplifier products including highly linear class A Broad Band, Cell Band, Pulse, AM & FM broadcast and Military VHF
[ Hits: 180 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amplifier Systems, Inc
- Designer and manufacturer of RF amplifiers used in a variety of custom applications in many diverse industries - from Scientific, Medical, Industrial, and Communications and Broadcast.
[ Hits: 164 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CAP Wireless Amplifiers
- Design and manufacture application specific microwave and RF amplifiers, upconverters, downconverters and multifunction assemblies.
[ Hits: 605 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Cross Country Wireless SDR Receiver
- SDR Receiver a compact high performance HF software defined radio receiver designed to be used in fixed or portable stations.
Version 2 of the receiver is now available. It now has an RF pre-amplifier using a power MOSFET and other revisions to improve it's performance both as a stand alone receiver and as an IF panadaptor with HF and VHF transceivers.
[ Hits: 2488 | Votes: 45 | Rating: 8.63 ]
- RF Circuit design basics
- Ebook by Akira Matsuzawa Tokyo Institute of Technology, Building blocks in RF system and basic performances, Device characteristics in RF application , Low noise amplifier design, Mixer design and Oscillator design
[ Hits: 825 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- RadioLabs - Radio, Wireless and Beyond
- Specialize in engineering, design and repair of all rf equipment. Dealer for two way radios, scanners, shortwave radios, wi-fi antennas, wifi amplifiers. Based in Fortuna, California.
[ Hits: 568 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- A numerical optimizer (solver) for LTSpice IV. Uses a fast evolutionary algorithm. You can use EvoSpice to design high efficiency power supplies, audio filters, low noise RF amplifiers and an endless list of other applications
[ Hits: 213 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A free design aid for vacuum tube linear RF power amplifiers. Determine plate circuit operating parameters and design pi or pi-L tanks quickly and easily.
[ Hits: 1635 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Nearly Perfect Amplifier
- Original manuscript for what became "The Nearly Perfect Amplifier", discussion of some design features that would be present in a perfect, or near-perfect, amplifier.
[ Hits: 995 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Easy Kilowatt Linear Amplifier
- Rf amplifier for hf ham radio service - includes easy to understand designs and penny-cheap construction details
[ Hits: 21181 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- 4 x 813's RF Amplifier Deck
- This amp project was an exercise in cheap! The design criteria was to use only components in the JUNQUE BOX
[ Hits: 11165 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 5.72 ]
- 3-500Z Amplifier Project
- This article loaded with nice pictures and schematics, describes a 160-10 meter linear amplifier that uses a pair of 3-500Z triode power tubes. It was designed and constructed by William Moneysmith, W4NFR.
The amplifier features fast warm up and 1500-Watt RF output with 100-Watts of drive.
[ Hits: 461 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- The Approx. Perfect Amplifier manuscript
- Discussion of some design features that would be present in a perfect, or near-perfect, amplifier.
[ Hits: 595 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Introduction to amplifier design
- These tutorials will teach you in very easy steps how to design A class amplifiers.
[ Hits: 4225 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 3.86 ]
- Enable Low Cost RF Power Amplifiers
- A new paradigm for low cost, reliable RF amplifier ‘pallets’ has been enabled by new circuit design, manufacturing and thermal management techniques
[ Hits: 819 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Microwave RF Amplifier Design Tutorial
- This tutorial will set out the design stages required to design a theoretical microwave amplifier
[ Hits: 1490 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Highly linear rf power amplifier design
- The need of high linearity is one of the
principal drivers in the design of power amplifiers
for new generation applications
[ Hits: 1142 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Desgin Power amplifiers with Genesys
- Article on how use Genesys sowftware to design RF power amplifiers
[ Hits: 834 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Power Gride Tubes
- Article on tubes and their usage in power amplifiers design. Explain failures of tube in RF power amplifiers, a common problem in the SB-220 SB-221, TL-922 and other amplifiers.
[ Hits: 763 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Low Noise Microwave Amplifier Design Tutorial Series
- This series will follow to completion the full Low Noise Microwave Amplifier design, development and prototyping.
[ Hits: 213 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- VHF Linear Amplifier by SV1BSX
- There is not a personal design on this page, just I've transfered useful notes from PHILIPS RF Bipolar Transistors - Data HandBook
about BLY89C VHF Power transistor, which is very popular among Amateur Radio homebrewers
[ Hits: 1117 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 70 Mhz Linear Amplifier
- A 4 meter RF Amplifier project by G5VZ, design, development and construction
[ Hits: 250 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Tools and Links for RF Power Amplifier Builders
- This document lists a few tools, documents and websites which are valuable in the design and construction of amateur RF power amplifiers. The list is small but it represents a good starting point for the amateur amplifier builder.
[ Hits: 1060 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]