Search Results for "rf design"155 links - and 1 categories
- 50 MHz Antennas by DF9CY (4 & 6 Element)
- Two well performing 50 MHz antennas designed with W7EL EZNEC along to many other antenna projects and related articles
[ Hits: 21033 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 4.49 ]
- Optimised Six-Metre Yagi
- Design for a 5 element beam on a 23 foot boom with an unusual combination of performance characteristics
[ Hits: 2703 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- T2FD The Forgotten Antenna
- "Some have called the T2FD a ""squashed rhombic"" antenna. It does bear some design similarities to the non resonant rhombic, but theoretically it is admittedly inferior. However, the T2FD performs well in a modest amount of space."
[ Hits: 19646 | Votes: 59 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- Everything RF
- everything RF is a web portal for RF & Microwave Engineers providing News, Design Articles, Information on new products and a component search engine which helps you find the RF & Microwave Components that are right for you.
[ Hits: 294 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Scanner feed tutorial
- This tutorial is designed to help the average person get his scanner feed on the net pdf file
[ Hits: 360 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- bhi Ltd
- Design & manufacture of Noise Eliminating speakers and modules for effective removal of unwanted noise & interference from SSB, HF, VHF, FM & UHF using new DSP technology
[ Hits: 667 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- Comet Antennas
- NGC is now distributor for COMET and MALDOL brand antenna products designed, manufactured in Japan. Distributor of DAIWA brand RF SWR/power meters and switching power supplies, antennas, test equipment, antenna analyzers and more
[ Hits: 21408 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 5.69 ]
- Signal Engineering
- Signal Engineering technologically advanced antennas with modern design and construction technique. Up to date information about current line of high performance 10 and 11 meters antennas.
[ Hits: 4513 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.21 ]
- Laird Technologies
- Design and manufacture antennas for mobile devices, wireless data including WiMAX, WiFi, and WISP (Wireless Internet), two-way radio and RFID (Radio Frequency Identification).
[ Hits: 105 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- INRAD International Radio
- Supplier of custom designed, high performance
quartz crystal filters for communications
receivers and transceivers, for Yaesu Icom Kenwood and Collins radios
[ Hits: 1948 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Bird Electronic
- Design and manufacture of components, instruments and systems for RF power measurement.
[ Hits: 3852 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- DOS programs by g4fgq
- Small collection of DOS antenna design and RF calculations programs
[ Hits: 3021 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Italian only free windows contest logging software, initially designed for the ARI 40-80 contest supports all major world wide contest. Support dx cluster, radio control interface and many new features
[ Hits: 311 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- DX 4 Win
- DX4WIN is an easy to use, yet powerful logging program for every ham. It has been designed for the the serious and the casual DXer.
[ Hits: 20516 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 6.55 ]
- MDS Spectrum Analyzer
- Software for radiomonitoring, radio spectrum analysis. MDS is designed for the real time radio spectrum analysis. It performs real time activity analysis, signal search and collects spectrum data for post time analysis.
[ Hits: 2692 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- KM5KG network designer
- Windows98 Program for RF Design
[ Hits: 1876 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- HAMIC - The Ham Intelligent Calculator
- HAMIC, is a program designed to simplify a number of calculations commonly used by HAMs. It is designed for the HAM radio hobbyist, but may be useful to others as well. HAMIC has a simple to use, but powerful graphical interface that allows solving simple circuits such as resistors in series or parallel, or more complex circuits such as L networks or T networks. As well, other calculations such as SWR and reactance conversions are supported. Windows shareware.
[ Hits: 1591 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- A.M. tutorial
- This tutorial is designed to help explain some of the concepts involved in RF power measurement for amplitute modulated signals.
[ Hits: 3394 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- KI5YN QLF Filter
- The QLF filter is a microprocessor based interface designed to go between a standard Morse code key and a radio transmitter
[ Hits: 1754 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Amateur Radio Repeater Controller
- The project requirement is to design the interface to the signal channel elements after the receiver
and before the transmitter
[ Hits: 1002 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar termsqsl design uhf design rf design web design design cgi design pcb design wif design rf-amp-design rep design ham design sv1 lc design vhf log design web-design rf amp design
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links