Search Results for "satellite i"325 links - and 10 categories
Antennas : Satellite
- Eggbeater II Omni LEO Antenna
- Building Eggbeater II Omni low Earth orbit satellite Antennas for 70cm by ZR6AIC
[ Hits: 476 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antena CJU
- Original document for the popular CJU satellite antenna, the Canary Jail Umbrella by EA4CYQ. This is a handheld antenna that permit UHF VHF operations suitable for satellite contacts. PDF in spanish.
[ Hits: 316 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The CJU Sat Antenna
- KD8KSB realization of the CJU satellite antenna that allow similar performance to the arrow antennas.
[ Hits: 310 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yagi antenna for Satellite operations
- A VHF UHF handheld antenna suitable for satellite operation by LY3H include antenna plan with dimensions and pictures.
[ Hits: 423 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- UHF Satellite Yagi
- Building the UHF Cheap Yagi for Satellite Communication
[ Hits: 263 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Turnstile Antnena by TB1BIG
- A turnstile satellaite antenna for the 255 MHz based on the popular I6IBE drawing by TB1BIG
[ Hits: 162 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 435MHz Satellites TurnStile Antenna TB1BIG
- A turnstile satellaite antenna for the 435,5 MHz based on the popular I6IBE drawing by TB1BIG
[ Hits: 271 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Portable Umbrella Dish for AO-40
- A very portable Umbrella Dish for the A0-40 Satellite operation, by G6LVB
[ Hits: 170 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Compact and effective 2m 70cm antenna
- Antenna was designed for SO-50 satellite operation but can be used for any VHF/UHF activity.
It's a mix of a Moxon Antenna and a Yagi antenna.
It has gains 4 dBd on 2m and 6.5 dBd on 70cm bands and it is fed via single 50 Ohm cable.
[ Hits: 1153 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Grupo SAT-FM
- Grupo Brasileiro de operatores de satelites. Satellite ham radio club in Brazil
[ Hits: 94 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- High Sierra
- Amateur radio products delaer, ham radio satellite products, low noise amplifiers, SDR friendly converters, FUNCube Dongle products, up and down convertes.
[ Hits: 146 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Operating Satellite by F4FAP
- F4FAP maintains a useful listing of current saltellites that are on the air and that can be easily heard and worked.
[ Hits: 134 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A multi-purpose portable setup
- Working low-earth orbit satellites from any place
[ Hits: 249 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- LU4EOU - Amateur Radio Satellites
- A web site about amateur radio satellite
[ Hits: 221 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Oscar 40 operation
- Information on how operate through the nominally geostationary satellite Oscar 40
[ Hits: 151 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Operating via Ham Radio Satellites
- A beginner guide, includes Ham Radio Satellite basics, accessing the satellites.
[ Hits: 267 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Amateur (ham) radio satellites
- A checklists of amateur (ham) radio satellites, including launch dates and images of the satellites.
[ Hits: 100 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Multimode.fr - Amateur Radio Blog
- Ham radio blog dedicated to WX Sat reception in particular NOAA satellites, antenna homebrewing and beacon reception by F4CWH
[ Hits: 85 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Receive weather satellite images
- Complete guide to receive weather satelite images with a RTL SDR dongle and free software
[ Hits: 318 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- InterTronic Solutions
- Distributor for key system components used in satellite communications, radio astronomy, high energy microwave systems for physics and for high power solid state microwave systems for military, radar, medical and other applications.
[ Hits: 61 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sat Track free
- At the moment Sat Track is an advanced and precise sat tracker for Windows Phone. It uses gps, all sensors and even camera to corectly predict correct satellite position on the sky.
[ Hits: 434 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- STL Tracker
- The next generation of satellite tracking software for Windows. Free to use, need licence to save images and sessions.
[ Hits: 156 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Arduino for Ham Radio Book files
- Sample files from the Arduino for Ham Radio Book by Glen Popiel, KW5GP, include many code examples including CW Beacons, RF probe, SWR meter, Iambic keyer, Satellite tracker, CW Decoder, rotor controller and more
[ Hits: 521 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Arduino Rotor Remoter
- The Arduino series of boards is currently the ideal choice for a satellite rotor controller. This controller uses an extended Yaesu GS-232 command set to control a Yaesu G-5500 Az-El rotor and four SPDT relays by W9KE
[ Hits: 45 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 144MHz to 50MHz receive converter
- A simple accessory for a satellite station, that allows using a 6 meter capable radio in conjunction with a typical S-band to 2 meter converter
[ Hits: 103 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]