Search Results for "soft tnc"21 links
Contesting : Software
- OH2GI Ham System
- All-mode contesting and logging software system designed primarily for on-line operation of HF digital and CW radio stations through Terminal Node Controllers (TNC)
[ Hits: 1357 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- UI-VIEW APRS Style Complete software package. High Resolution maps and multiple TNC Support GPS input
[ Hits: 25961 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 5.46 ]
- Full featured logging program available since 1989. Interfaces to most radio's, TNC's, and Callbooks. Runs under DOS and all "flavors" of Windows. Can run on 8088 or fastest Pentium machine. Easy to use with virtually unlimited database capability. Trial version. Program looks like being dismissed by hypersoft.
[ Hits: 2830 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.63 ]
- RDCP/Mac is a communications software package to interface your Macintosh to models of Kantronics TNCs. RDCP/Mac uses the Kantronics HOST mode allowing simultaneous connections on VHF packet and the HF digital modes when using the KAM.
[ Hits: 960 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- MacTNC is simple, configurable terminal software used by amateur (ham) radio operators to control a TNC (terminal node controller). MacTNC performs most of the same functions of other terminal software, but includes buttons for standard commands, and allows the user to configure additional buttons for special purposes. MacTNC works only user Mac OS X because it relies on Unix components of the current operating system.
[ Hits: 5553 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- PocketPacket Mac OS
- PocketPacket started as an APRS client for iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad devices, but is also available for the Mac desktop or laptop. PocketPacket incorporates a software-based TNC, allowing you to directly capture and visualize, or encode and transmit 1200 baud packets (AFSK modulation) using a VHF radio transceiver.
[ Hits: 704 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MacOSX configurable terminal software used to control your TNC (Terminal Node Controller) to connect with your local AR-DX Cluster using your radio. This program combines features contained in MacTNC, a TNC control program, and NetDXCluster (formerly MacDXCluster), similar software that accesses DX Clusters via the Internet rather than a radio link.
[ Hits: 1737 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- PacTerm for Windows
- PacTerm for Windows is a commercial host mode terminal software for the Kantronics™ TNCs takes advantage of the true multitasking capabilities of Windows.
[ Hits: 2145 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- KaGold and PkGold
- Performance Software for AEA and Kantronics TNCs Recognized Leader in Packet Amtor RTTY Baudot Pactor Gtor ASCII CW Morse support
[ Hits: 14709 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 6.09 ]
- PKTerm 99
- PKTerm 99 host mode terminal software for the Timewave/AEA TNCs takes advantage of the true multitasking capabilities of Windows 95,98,NT.
[ Hits: 6566 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 5.55 ]
- TNC Terminal Software for the Windows CE 2.x Handheld PCs
[ Hits: 2349 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- Simple Terminal
- Windows program that only works with PTC-I and PTC-II TNC.
[ Hits: 1500 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The multiuser/multitasking BayCom Packet Terminal Driver program is a general purpose communications package for communicating with a BayCom modem attached to your IBM-PC/clone in conjunction with the TFPCX Baycom driver software. The software will also work with a normal TNC if it supports KISS mode, such as the Kantronics range.
[ Hits: 1075 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Win TNC
- G7JJF wintnc software
[ Hits: 18938 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 5.73 ]
- The multiuser/multitasking BPQ Packet Terminal Driver program is a general purpose communications package for communicating with a packet TNC or Baycom modem attached to your IBM-PC/clone in conjunction with the BPQ Node software.
[ Hits: 884 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- OscarDelta IP Over AX.25
- This is a packet radio software developed for amateur radio operators to provide IP communications. You can chat, send/receive e-mail, surf the web and so on via radio depending on your bandwidth. You don't need a TNC. You might have all of TNC features via SoundCard using SoundModem.
[ Hits: 1059 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 8.87 ]
- MMSSTV - MM Hamsoft
- SSTV freeware software for Windows by Mako JE3HHT. An excellent SSTV program that requires only a computer with soundcard, no expensive TNC required.
Works on all Windows version including Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7
[ Hits: 41010 | Votes: 136 | Rating: 7.21 ]
- This package contains a sample code for the MMTTY custom TNC emulation. It is supposed to run on the same PC or on the remote PC, and offers the functions of the TNC emulation.
[ Hits: 418 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- WeFax 99
- weather facsimile software for Kantronics TNCs
[ Hits: 3168 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 27Cxx Eprom programmer and KissEprom
- Simple eprom programmer for 27Cxx family , used in TNC and G3ruh modem, eprom tutorial, schematics and KissEprom software for windows by iz7ath
[ Hits: 5289 | Votes: 74 | Rating: 5.09 ]
You can try similar termsham soft soft key sdr soft mac soft soft cw soft irc soft dm hrd 780 soft sk 201 soft key for the cp 040 soft soft adi tnt soft soft 66 rtl sdr soft fft soft-tnc
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links