Search Results for "x beam"156 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 10M
- A compact 10M beam
- A compact Moxon 2 element beam for 10M
[ Hits: 13306 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 3.14 ]
- MaxiMoxon is aerialacts trade name for its line of compact, monoband, two-element, uni-directional parasitic beam antenna arrays utilizing Yagi-style aluminum elements. MaxiMoxon models are available for the 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meter amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 4113 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- 3 elements Yagi for 20 meters
- A 3 Element Mono-band Yagi for 20 meters by Kees Wiegers, PA5CW (ex-PA3BHS)
[ Hits: 11035 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.12 ]
- A Feasible Full Sized 40 Meter Beam
- This project started as a result of renewed interest in 40 meters coupled with the desire for an antenna system that would be more effective than the simple dipole.
[ Hits: 6976 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- G5RV Beam
- G5RV 40m Beam Antenna
[ Hits: 26005 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Optimised Six-Metre Yagi
- Design for a 5 element beam on a 23 foot boom with an unusual combination of performance characteristics
[ Hits: 2712 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 8 and 4 yagi antennas for 50 Mhz
- 8 and 4 elemets yagi beam antenna by N6CA
[ Hits: 4137 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Understanding the Hexbeam
- G3TXQ pages focuses on understanding the HexBeam antennas. Basics, dimensions, multi band issues, antenna modeling.
[ Hits: 1978 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Hexagonal Beam
- How to build an Hexagonal antenna in 3 hours
[ Hits: 9187 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.01 ]
- Using Delta Matching on HF Beams
- Using delta match with HF antennas design
[ Hits: 5354 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- N2YET- Moxon projext
- Design that can be mounted on a mast underneath an existing beam.
[ Hits: 2334 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- OptiBeam - OB2-40M
- High efficient, extremely compact yagi by the use of the éMoxon Rectangle Technique
[ Hits: 3477 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- The gain of aerials: the myths explained
- In the long history of beam aerials there has persistently existed the claim that certain types of aerials perform better than yagis.
[ Hits: 1460 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Fixed inverted vee antenna for 80m
- Infos and plans for an Inverted V wire antenna for 80 meters band
[ Hits: 6421 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- HEX-BEAM - Traffie Technology
- Hex-Beam antennas manufacturer, a new approach to beam design, using hexagonal array style, by Traffie Technology
[ Hits: 3391 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 8.10 ]
- Spiderbeam antennas
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
[ Hits: 39901 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.84 ]
- Gizmotchy Antennas
- The Charles Gizmotchy high performance horizontal and vertical beam antennas. Two, Six, Ten and eleven meters antennas
[ Hits: 2905 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- The AZIMUTH program plots a world map in either azimuth (beam heading) or Mercator projections. If you specify your home location in latitude and longitude, the azimuth projection is centred on your location. The Azimuth map program can display Maidenhead grids - this is useful for 6m, 2m, and UHF DX communication display. Various features of the map are: Azimuth or Mercator projections , Maidenhead grid display, Simple map zooming, Print maps with adequate resolution up to one meter sized map
[ Hits: 5946 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Palm os logging program 19 seperate fields for detailed records Stores thousands of records Find records quickly using the PDA's built in search engine User customizable fields Beam records to other handhelds View multiple records at once Print records to you IR printer Great for shortwave listening
[ Hits: 1090 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Some good ideas for a big Delta Loop antenna
- A 3 element DELTA LOOP on 20 meter, 4 on 15 and 5 on 10: my new beam (Just some good ideas)
[ Hits: 7519 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsbeam 440 beam c beam beam dx av2 beam j beam hex beam d beam 20m beam 40m beam x beam mt beam v beam 432 meg beam u beam
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links